Author: expatter

Land of the Free – Well not everyone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-18 23:52:14 |Display all floors

Reply #33 expatter's post

Me? Hahahaha!

Not only did my forefathers throw off the Imperialist English, they served on both sides of the American Civil War and in every war our country ever waged except Gulf II. Politics -- all of us are known to vote for the underdog no one ever heard of, like Ron Paul.

The difficulty here is that every politician that has any given chance of being elected in our system is a drone of those who pull the strings -- Mr. Obama has proposed no reform of the thieves that set the house afire! GO FIGURE!!!!! The rest of the crap you and everyone else hear and see from the US and British media is pure processed horsesh--!

As for the sedentary -- ain't you cute? YOU get-up off your duff and start a revolution, how about it? Ain't David Irving English? Hahahahaha! The adjective describes all the Brits and everyone else!

I suggest you look hard at BBC-America -- every single broadcast has some HR thing to poke at China! Whereas over here, well, Hillary came to China before the elections with her Big Bill, they ran their mouths then, but after China signed in with the "power elite", the US has been suddenly very quiet in their media criticism of China>

The stigmata that the Chinese should never be trusted -- remains and less effort is done to stop that then the effort China makes to prevent the demonization of the American people -- though that is not your intent (to demonize a people), your placement and choice of material suggests you are rather cavalier with your use of the truth!

Fools, like wchao37 think they can incite the Americans to throw off their government!

Hahahaha!

what government?

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2010-3-18 11:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.