Author: expatter

Land of the Free – Well not everyone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-3-18 01:25:50 |Display all floors

NEGLECT

I log on at the wrong time of the day to participate in a discussion, so I will just leave some thoughts for you, expatter.

I see the US prison system as an out-of-date and backwards institution in its current configuration. I see the same with the judicial system. I see them as inherent to our political system's reliance on clowns, trained to make-up clever (self-serving, when possible) laws, side-step issues, take payola, and play backroom economics with their 'friends', as those that belong to the sacramental Union of US Politicians are selectively chosen for their vanity, greed and lust. No solution is possible in this current form of US political structure.

The abundance of prisoners? Enforcement -- mostly via highway checks! Who do they get? Druggies, drunks and total losers with no way out of their gutter! What to do for them?

Whatever one might recommend for nurturing God's precious US prison inmates, nothing will come of it as long as the US government relies on the lustful, greedy, selfish and vain to run its affairs.

Note:

Self-martyred criminal mind-sets are too afraid to face their own realities and prefer to live in a coarse fantasy of their own making, rending harsh reality on the unsuspecting and innocent. They are afraid of the truth that lies within! In every case someone or something else is responsible for their sad condition, they so contend! Self-deceit and self-conjured fear are their trademarks! Good luck with your reformation of either set of criminals, either the politicians or the inmates!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-3-18 01:37:20 |Display all floors

Exposed!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-3-18 01:39:20 |Display all floors

Blueskies #27

First, I am British and you should send all 2.03 million of them to the U.K.

They have been for the last 10 years very welcoming of this ilk.

That is why I no longer live there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-18 01:48:19 |Display all floors

Blueskies #28

I see the same thing.

But while bleeding hearts perform their hatred of China and cite HR and FS.

It is fun to have a dig at it.

When your president Bush stands up (stood) and pukes truth, love harmony, rights and freedom.

Whilst sending your killing machine to sacrifice any life in the name of a hidden agenda.

That is the ultimate hypocrisy.

Your media highlights any or every violation of HR and FS in China inciting the dumb couch potatoes to revile it.

Yet completely ignores the US complicity in death.

And just the last 100 years of U.S imperialistic expansion have shown just how ruthless and cynical it is.

That is why I poke fun at HR and FS, because they are political weapons used on a sedentary population.

And of course you cannot argue with Human Rights and Free Speech.

Otherwise it just looks like you don't care.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-18 16:43:26 |Display all floors

HELP

Let me help you, China Daily and the jihadists out, OK?

Americans are evil blood-thirsty demons that will let their government bomb you to Hell while you sleep.

How's that? Happy now?

Hahahahaha

Now your thread fits the field!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-18 21:36:02 |Display all floors

blueskies

You are OK with the drone bombs and the all the dead civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The changing over of soldiers to private contractors to get, "the job done".

In that case you would also be happy with the death count in Vietnam, Cambodia, and Korea.

Which changed nothing.

Except of course for the fact that some of your big money guys made big bucks.

The same as in WWI and WWII.

Yes, I did mention a sedentary population.

BTW, you already know the sedentary population don't run America.

Therefore unless you are a government leader, the post is not against you personally.

But against a government of the elite and its members who profit from war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-18 22:03:12 |Display all floors
Land of the freebies here.

Too bad so many leave politics to the politicians, thats why its all so utterly corrupt-apathy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.