Post time 2010-3-2 03:52:58 |Display all floors

Well, as far as I can read......

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-3-2 03:47

I see the OP dropped his opinions and then he made a question

did he post some rules?

many here knows how comfortable you are in this forum

but

do you need a glasses ...

he asks a questions that implies changes in an already established community, right?

In between those new rules he wants, there is something he calls "full registration", which means everyone has to identify her/himself. As far as I can see and read, thank you messi for the glasses, that means changing the rules and playiong by new ones. New rules that HE wants to decide, so I proposed to him to open his own BBS and stick whatever rules he likes.

In my opinion, you don't go to someone else home for dinner and tell them they will have to change the decoration if you want to see them again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-2 04:04:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-3-2 03:52

he asks a questions that implies changes in an already established community, right?

and what i read with good manners he dropped some questions that can imply changes as you said in a community already stablished

and for him , for me and for many others (conclussion i got reading their posts) i found this community needs some changes for a peaceful and better discussions

is that bad to post his ideas?

it makes you angry because a member dislike you express his ideas?

follow people's opinions and dont twist it in personal attack, that is what i see in your post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-2 04:06:59 |Display all floors

New rules that HE wants to decide...

what i read he is propossing

he didnt decide anything

dont thank me for the glasses if you didnt get it yet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-2 04:10:32 |Display all floors

#9 Get a grip boy......

1) It is not bad he posts his ideas and nowhere did I say so. I suggested him to open his own BBS if he, you and others want the things run your style (whatever that style might be! I am not entering here whether it is good or bad).

2) I am not angry. I do not agree, which js different.

The OP is just jelous of another specific poster here (I am not refering to me!)

3) What you see, feel or think, is of no personal interest to me messi. I am here, as the rest, reading and answering what I think and consider woth answering. Does this make you uncomfortable? Yes? Then the door is wide open to other worlds!

Anyways, I am leaving here.....my drriver has just arrived.....got to go to the airport.....business trip again with those I call my partners and you like to call "my bosses". Whatever way, business is business, BBS is BBS and some of you should start to learn the difference!

[ Last edited by longzhou at 2010-3-2 04:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-2 04:12:25 |Display all floors

In my opinion, you don't go to someone else home for dinner and tell them they will have to change the decoration if you want to see them again! ...

sure not

and in my opinion tradervic, you, me we are the guests in this house

a house with no owner but with rules

if we often visit that house, its like our home

and any of us can make proposal,, suggestions, opinions for a better house, right?

or you like to visit that house where you find attacks, hatreds, racism between the guests?

do you enjoy it like that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-2 04:15:01 |Display all floors

Before I leave....

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-3-2 04:12

sure not

and in my opinion tradervic, you, me we are the guests in this house

a house with no owner but with rules

if we often visit that house, its like our home

and ...

Messi this house has an owner.....China Daily Newspaper and they set the rules of use, not you, Trader or me!

It is of free will to join and to leave!

Once again, you want to play with different rules, run your own place! Simple

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-2 04:18:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-3-2 04:10
1) It is not bad he posts his ideas and nowhere did I say so. I suggested him to open his own BBS if he, you and others want the things run your style (whatever that style might be! I am not enteri ...

ok, it was his ideas,

now you dropped a nonsenses suggestion for the only reason that you dont like his ideas

to open a BBS , dont you find your idea a bit out of mind?

see? one guest (you) tell another guest (OP) to create another house pretending that is his house

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.