Views: 3342|Replies: 2

急!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-23 21:17:06 |Display all floors
要提交一份项目申请书,感觉翻译比较蹩脚,希望有人能帮忙修改下!

原文:我是...,负责手持电子设备的DC-DC变换器研究自然基金项目申请书的填写,我想问你一些问题。第一这个项目的小组成员都是谁?我需要一份经费申请书。另外我也想知道你的研究领域的一些细节内容。
我的翻译:
Dear professor Philip,
  I’m...and in charge of the NSFC of 手持电子设备的DC-DC变换器研究,and there are some questions I want to ask.The first is who are make up of the group members for this project .The second is I need a form of fund application.And I also want to known the details of your research.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-24 12:22:10 |Display all floors

不知道对不对哦!

Hand-held electronic equipment DC - DC converter
用有道词典翻译的

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-24 16:32:14 |Display all floors

how about this

原文:我是...,负责手持电子设备的DC-DC变换器研究自然基金项目申请书的填写,我想问你一些问题。第一这个项目的小组成员都是谁?我需要一份经费申请书。另外我也想知道你的研究领域的一些细节内容。
我的翻译:
Dear professor Philip,
  I’m...and in charge of  application for the NSFC research project about DC-DC excahnger of hand-held electronical devices. May I ask you somoe questions about: 1, who are team members of this project. I need a copy of project fund application. Secondly I would also like to understand more details about what you are researching for.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.