Author: helper4u3

Sex is normal activity part of life. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-3-13 18:00:14 |Display all floors
Yes it is ; if you still have hormones .
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 18:03:42 |Display all floors
It is a piece of the puzzle, yes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 23:16:37 |Display all floors
This was a story related to me by a medical practioner when an elderly man in his late 70s' came to him for medical checkup. The old chap asked the doctor, "Doc, is it healthy for a man of my age to have sex?". The doctor was slightly taken aback but put up a brave face and say that it is ok if the old man can still have an erection. The old man continues, "Well I can do five times a week to keep my young wife satisfied".
The doctor was really impressed and immediately asked, "How do you manage to achieve that?".
Old man replied with his right hand raised and start to count his fingers - starting Monday with the thumb and ending Friday with the little finger. My wife always complain that Friday seems less arousing as the finger is too short and not that finger licking good.
Saturdays & Sundays are my off days.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.