Author: annflyhigh

I like black man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-25 00:09:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2010-2-24 23:42

If you are the "my-way-or-the-highway" people....then having your way is the best thing that can happen in your life....that intense pleasure comes with a price...you have to be able  ...

Oh...Sorry let me clarify...I was specifically referring to relationship...Not life in general...

It makes a lot of sense though to accept who you are and all that...

[ Last edited by annflyhigh at 2010-2-25 10:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-13 02:35:52 |Display all floors
Ni Anny !   I have the greatest pleasure being to see you writing in this Forum. You are indeed a truthful person with a sincere courage to write on your subject. I wish there is more young Chinese women who have your wisdom and attitude. I am indeed proud of you. I have seen a lot of Chinese women going after white men and they don't seem to be women of good values...they simply don't care and it is damaging the Chinese women reputation.  By having more younger generation of Chinese women and men of your virtue, I believe China would strive forward toward an excellent example of an highly cultured  society. Chinese need to reduce its materialistic value and be more humane moral conscious. You are a good example that could get rid of the common bad assumption on Chinese ladies by foreigners...Despite of the general negative perception of Chinese ladies abroad, I  have always believe that there are still substantial numbers of good women in China and you are one of them who have the guts to reveal yourself in this forum... keep it up...加油...you will have a lot of strong supporters behind you and you could count on me. As for people like Austin 超人who shows negative attitude in the beginning...he is just one of those many Fools that will only follow the ever-current of changes motivated by the negative mainstream...but  his stance begin to change by courageous people like you backed up by your many supporter of virtue picked up along the way...and again 加油 from me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-21 20:58:22 |Display all floors
To Maximillian:
Representing!!! lol lol...Thanks for your positive comment. I guess a little courage goes a long way =) Yes I totally agree with you that Chinese women's reputation has been damaged. =(..It's always so sad for me to see a girl goes blindly after white men...Not trying to claim any moral high ground...And have nothing against Chinese girls who natually prefer white guys...The key word here is "blindly". For me, it has to be a complete package, physical, mental, emotional attraction/connection...But it seems to me that those girls don't care...It's like so automatic/mindless: as long as he is white....Now that's real sad.

As for humane moral consciousness...I don't believe any race is more humane or more moral than the other.  I believe that there has to be a system in place, legal or/and spiritual that punishes the inhumane and the immoral...Unfortunately, the legal system in here is not so effective.And spiritual...Most people are non-religious..So what do people worship/use to guide their behaviors? Money natually comes in place as the single God that rules all and guides all...Chinese pride ourselves on our "culture" but many times I want to know, what exactly is Chinese culture? And to what extend does it still exist? Or Chinese culture now = money? I think I am getting a little carried away here...lol..

Just saying...

[ Last edited by annflyhigh at 2010-4-21 09:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-22 13:25:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peteryzhang at 2010-2-14 17:46

hehe , CD is not a right place to be lonely-hearts section!!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-22 14:04:54 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by annflyhigh at 2010-2-13 23:44
"You've been there, you are done."

I am quoting my boss/good friend who is an African American lady...We were talking about blasian relationship and I was telling her that I found blac ... [/quote
judging from the greek society love with a black is considered something rare and completely strange.
Better go the England or USA.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-22 14:20:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-4-22 14:04
[quote]Originally posted by annflyhigh at 2010-2-13 23:44
"You've been there, you are done."

I am quoting my boss/good friend who is an African American lady...We were talking  ...

Don't send anyone else to UK please, we are full up:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-4-22 14:27:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-4-22 14:20

Don't send anyone else to UK please, we are full up:)

Chao Ren VFP

:lol:lol
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.