Author: annflyhigh

I like black man [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-2-15 00:11:10 |Display all floors

Miss read

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-2-14 23:08

I am not that long on this forum but from your other posts i got the impression you are not one of those mental retarded a-holes.Seems I was wrong, you are a racist as most people here.....sa ...

You have miss read me Alexie

There is no anger in my Threads/Posts. I never get Angry.
Wo de mei li  Zhongguo Nv hai peng you. wo ai mao mao

There are no blatent racist attacks. I am not a racist.

There is only, humour in there those remarks.

Dui bu qi Alexie, Annie
nan wei qing Chao Ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-20 19:00:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huaqiao at 14-2-2010 04:32
You want to say once you go black there is no turning back? I would say once you go yellow, there won't be another fellow.

And once you've gone white you've got it right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-20 19:05:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 14-2-2010 11:13
Hi Anny,
first of all I think it was very brave from you to post a thread like this on this forum coz I guess you already knew what would come...a lot of Chinese men can`t handle it when "the ...

Maybe its the thinking that the girls are "theirs" is the problem - Guys you own a car - you never "Own the girl " !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-23 03:23:29 |Display all floors
Well, you have a right to your opinion and preferences. That's what makes you who  are, and most probably gives you hapiness . No amount of money will buy that.
Cheers from a black guy

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-2-23 05:36:22 |Display all floors

Xie xie ni

Originally posted by blackguy at 2010-2-23 03:23
Well, you have a right to your opinion and preferences. That's what makes you who  are, and most probably gives you hapiness . No amount of money will buy that.
Cheers from a black guy

Good words Blackguy

Zai Jian

Chao Ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-24 22:12:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blackguy at 2010-2-23 03:23
Cheers from a black guy

Yeah,  blackguy, I agree that it's good to be able to know what you really want...Not everyone does that but it's not that hard...The most difficult thing tho is to make decisions...

So here comes my question guys:

Having to have exactly what you want & unable to settle for less/make compromises (it can be extremely  tough) versus being able to make compromises (peopel call it being "realistic"), which makes you happier?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-24 23:42:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by annflyhigh at 2010-2-24 22:12

Yeah,  blackguy, I agree that it's good to be able to know what you really want...Not everyone does that but it's not that hard...The most difficult thing tho is to make decisions...

So here ...

If you are the "my-way-or-the-highway" people....then having your way is the best thing that can happen in your life....that intense pleasure comes with a price...you have to be able to withstand high stress and pressure when you must have your way!

On the other hand, for those "whatever" people...then whatever they got, they are happy and content...when they go with the float, they experience less stress and pressure...maybe less intense in pleasure..and that is the price they have to pay too!

I think the most important thing is that you know who you are
And not afraid to accept who you are
Do the thing you like and be good at it
Enjoy what you have in life and share with others
And bring smile and laughter to others through your own happiness!        

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.