Author: annflyhigh

I like black man [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-2-14 18:48:33 |Display all floors

Hao yun

Originally posted by peteryzhang at 2010-2-14 17:46

Hao yun wo de peng you

Annflyhigh is no good for you.

We know why she wants a black bf
Same as other Chinese girls want a white bf

Size matters <                      >            or           <                                                                                                                                                          >

Chao ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 19:13:05 |Display all floors
Hi Anny,
first of all I think it was very brave from you to post a thread like this on this forum coz I guess you already knew what would come...a lot of Chinese men can`t handle it when "their" girls have foreign boyfriends..white boyfriends are already bad bad black ones?! I am really surprised they so far haven`t called you a traitor and even worse. I am myself am European and have a Chinese wife,so kinda know what problems this brings with it^^ But who gives a sh*t?! About meeting black guys....depends on where you live. I guess in big cities like shanghai or Beijing should be no problem to find one...although i think most are students. You could visit one of those expat websites. Anyway,go on doing what you like and loving who you like!But maybe moving to the states is really a good idea,here in China you will always get those stares and cursing behind your back....
Best wishes,
Alex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 21:07:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-2-14 19:13
Hi Anny,
first of all I think it was very brave from you to post a thread like this on this forum coz I guess you already knew what would come...a lot of Chinese men can`t handle it when "the ...

Hi, Alex,
Thanks for your best wishes...I always consider it a matter of free choices. Everyone has his/her own standard...It simply comes down to what makes you happy, PERIOD. It certainly has nothing to do with ethics...

For those who can't handle it and who can only come up with lame ass attacks I only feel sorry for them. Ignorant people should have to wear a sign that just says:" I'm ignorant." That way you wouldn't have to rely on them or take them too seriously. It would be like," Excuse me...Oops...Never mind, didn't see your sign."

So Chao Ren, here's your sign. lol.

I do live in a very very big city, namely, Shanghai, but I still find it hard. I am considering moving to the States where there are a lot of people that I natually like.

Fortunately, my parents are very progressive/supportive/understanding...They are aware of my previous blasian relationship & of my preference..They only want me to e happy, which I feel very lucky...

It's always nice to see happy inter-racial couples...Keep blessed, Alex...Ciao.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 21:21:26 |Display all floors
Happy to hear your parents support you,coz parents can be a headache if they don`t agree.My wife and I also live and work in Shanghai, unfortunately all of my black buddies are already in relationships...but if one should become available i future I`ll tell you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 21:31:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-2-14 21:21
Happy to hear your parents support you,coz parents can be a headache if they don`t agree.My wife and I also live and work in Shanghai, unfortunately all of my black buddies are already in relations ...

lol...Cool.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-2-14 22:59:30 |Display all floors

Annie

Originally posted by annflyhigh at 2010-2-14 21:07

Hi, Alex,
Thanks for your best wishes...I always consider it a matter of free choices. Everyone has his/her own standard...It simply comes down to what makes you happy, PERIOD. It certainly ha ...

Shang hai
Hao de

I can wear a lot of black clothes if you wanna try me out Annie.
I can talk silly cool talk also.

no whata min chick

But I can't sweat so much as them sorry
Chao Ren
Annie wo ai ni wo de qin ai de hao yun (wen wen)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 23:08:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-2-14 22:59

Shang hai
Hao de

I can wear a lot of black clothes if you wanna try me out Annie.
I can talk silly cool talk also.

no whata min chick

But I can't sweat so much as them sorry
Chao R ...

I am not that long on this forum but from your other posts i got the impression you are not one of those mental retarded a-holes.Seems I was wrong, you are a racist as most people here.....sad for you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.