Author: annflyhigh

I like black man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-14 12:32:28 |Display all floors

Blah blah blah

You want to say once you go black there is no turning back? I would say once you go yellow, there won't be another fellow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 13:14:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huaqiao at 2010-2-14 12:32
You want to say once you go black there is no turning back? I would say once you go yellow, there won't be another fellow.

Been there, done that, moved on (sry)...just joking...lol

I rethink about what kind of men are attractive to me-

Nice smile & good hygiene is a must...Physically, someone who has muscle tone (no bones or gay-looking); And mentally, I just look for earnestness, naturalness & intelligence...Being such a great person and not knowing it (awwww), or knowing it but being modest about it...I guess these will do it for me...lol...Those would be some of the things I look for in a man. You can see there is nothing pointing to just black men.

But somehow,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 13:16:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huaqiao at 2010-2-14 12:32

Nice smile & good hygiene is a must...Physically, someone who has muscle tone (no bones or gay-looking); And mentally, I just look for earnestness, naturalness & intelligence...Being such a great person and not knowing it (awwww), or knowing it but being modest about it...I guess these will do it for me...lol...Those would be some of the things I look for in a man. You can see there is nothing pointing to just black men.

But somehow,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 13:22:36 |Display all floors

But somehow,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 14:47:15 |Display all floors
Apologize!
Didn't mean to post the same thing again & again...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-2-14 16:39:19 |Display all floors

Point

Originally posted by annflyhigh at 2010-2-14 14:47
Apologize!
Didn't mean to post the same thing again & again...

I think you made de piont babe yeah dats it init hmm cool babe cool

Zai jian

Chao ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-14 17:46:46 |Display all floors

I need a gf, I am yellow

A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.