Author: annflyhigh

I like black man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-25 14:28:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by smithsmith at 2010-10-22 01:00

What? a picture of old woman chinese with brown skin is not respect for you???   why? there are many rural people in my country with brown skin, but we are so proud of they, they give to us f ...

My middle fingers asked me to say Hi to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 07:58:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tinypiggy at 2010-10-25 14:28

I am sorry for your parents, they must bear the eternal shame of having a child so stupid and clueless as you, who can not even hold a rational conversation, and propose valid arguments. your government pays you to say such stupid things?, in that it spends the money of the Chinese people? so sad!
... at least if I pay an anencephalic to defend to me in a forum 24 hours a day, minimum would choose one that is not as recycling ( garbage) like you, my dear friend.
I wish good luck to your therapist, that he should get what your parents could not do, teach good manners!
[b]Mr Smith[/b]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 07:59:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tinypiggy at 2010-10-25 14:28

.......stupid fat anencephalic!
[b]Mr Smith[/b]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 13:03:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by smithsmith at 2010-10-29 07:59

.......stupid fat anencephalic!

hahahahahahahhaha!!!! you are such a poor little thing, i bet you are a GAY!! no offense to gay ppl here, but you are showing us a really bad example of GAY.

here's my suggestion for you: go and find a corner, take off your pants, pee on the ground and look at the reflaction of yourself, you'll see how stupid and funny and disgussting and pathetic and fuked up and ugly and  you are, such a jerk! I'm not mad at what you said, about everything, but i really feel sorry for you, since the education i've got tells me never make fun or laugh at people like you so I decided not to, but I feel like i have some responsbilities to let you know how pathetic you are!

wish you had fun in the hell someday soon! pathetic pig!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 13:08:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by smithsmith at 2010-10-29 07:58

I am sorry for your parents, they must bear the eternal shame of having a child so stupid and clueless as you, who can not even hold a rational conversation, and propose valid arguments. yo ...

BTW, your english is getting much better than before, good for you stupid cunt! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 03:46:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by annflyhigh at 2010-2-13 23:44
I can't help who I like...I probably should move to the States...lol..Just a thought...

What should I do? ...

Move to Guangzhou, the chocolate city is waiting for you!

(yes, there is a city area in GZ called "chocolate city", lots of Africans there, estimated to be even over 100.000!!)

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-12-6 07:46:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by annflyhigh at 2010-2-14 10:22

Oh trust me...I would love to...It's for my own good to do so...

but like I said...I can't help who I like...I used to date Chinese/White and find them very attractive...but now...no offence ...

They say that because Black men have large dicks.....Most Chinese women can't handle the large penis....It hurts them too much....So I guess maybe you're too large for Chinese or White men.....Hope you find a good fit....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.