Views: 3292|Replies: 5

Ukraine goes back to Soviet Union [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-8 10:17:24 |Display all floors
As I said in my post here:
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/vie ... &extra=page%3D2
the west cheated Yushchenko. They made use of his political resource and abandoned him.

The new elected president will go to Moscow. As a leader in Orange Revolution he will convert the country back.

What’s next for Ukraine? Look at Russia. The giant has come back. A new SU can be built and Ukraine should be a member.

Opposition's Yanukovich claims win in Ukraine poll
(Agencies)
Updated: 2010-02-08 07:38

KIEV - Opposition leader Viktor Yanukovich claimed victory in Ukraine's presidential elections on Sunday and told his bitter rival Yulia Tymoshenko to resign as prime minister, but she refused to concede and declared she was ahead.

Yanukovich, 59, a beefy ex-mechanic who wants better ties with Moscow, promised quick reforms to overcome Ukraine's deep economic crisis after exit polls and initial results gave him a lead of several points over Tymoshenko.

"I think that Yulia Tymoshenko should prepare to resign. She understands that well," Yanukovich said in a television interview.

Preliminary official results, with just over 16 percent counted, gave Yanukovich 51.86 percent against 42.80 percent for longtime rival Tymoshenko. Exit polls but him 3-4 points ahead.

But presaging a possible messy legal challenge, Tymoshenko's campaign chief said her camp was conducting a "parallel count" that gave Tymoshenko the lead with 46.8 percent to 46.0 for Yanukovich with 85 percent of votes counted.

In yet another count, Yanukovich's camp said he was ahead by 4.5 percent.

Tymoshenko was the co-architect of Ukraine's 2004 Orange Revolution, when mass street protests overturned an initial Yanukovich election victory tainted by fraud.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2010-02/08/content_9440803.htm
上传图片.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-8 12:17:39 |Display all floors
All the Ukaranians that I know and talk to are totally opposed to embrace the "big bear" again.

Sorry, you have brought trash to China Daily. Dump it before entering the site.
If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-8 14:51:38 |Display all floors
What? they can't make another case of fake poisoned politicians and blame it on Russia?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-8 15:39:36 |Display all floors

........... are you talking to yourself ................ ????

I wonder if anybody understood what the fakkk is going through your mind ...!!!!
If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-8 18:11:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-12 21:42:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.