Views: 4810|Replies: 3

Divorce-assistant firms stir up trouble [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-4 11:51:07 |Display all floors
I never heard of such a career. If I were a business man, I would firstly open such a company in China. It must make big money.

But it’s not a moral business. And it’s dangerous. Who cares? Businessmen are all bad guys. So I should be bad when I’m in businessman’s shoes.

Japanese divorce-assistant firms stir up trouble

The number of divorce-assistance companies is rising in Japan.

Under the guise of detective firms, the companies drum up business by assisting in "finding evidence of disloyalty" for one party of the marriage who doesn't want to divorce, so as to facilitate the divorcing process and help one spouse secure more family property.

The Japanese Yomiuri newspaper reported Sunday that the divorce-assistance firms, which often find people to tempt the party against the divorce, have increasingly negative impacts on social lives, even inducing quite a few killings.

In disagreement of a divorce request by her husband, 32-year-old Yisohata Rie was seduced by "a professional tempter" hired by a divorce-assistance company that her husband hired. The tempter tried every means to get close to Yisohata, while another team followed the development of their affair and finally photographed their entrance to a hotel.

Her husband at last fulfilled his divorce plan smoothly.

After finding the real identity of the tempter, Yisohata had a bitter quarrel with him, and was killed by the professional.

Despite bans on assisting divorces, there are no explicit legal restraints on detective activities.

Surveys have showed that there are around 270 divorce-assistance companies operat-ing as detective firms in Japan, the report added.

http://language.globaltimes.cn/bilingual/2010-02/502764.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-4 15:51:47 |Display all floors
the man who is business man but without moral quality  is only a beast which only likes to eat meat!
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-4 16:39:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by heaven house at 2010-2-4 15:51
the man who is business man but without moral quality  is only a beast which only likes to eat meat!

Woo--au--Woo--woooo

Do you want to be a wolf or a sheep?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-4 18:54:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manonfire at 2010-2-4 16:39

Woo--au--Woo--woooo

Do you want to be a wolf or a sheep?

your misunderstand my meaning totally! not only artical but also my avatar  pic.!
i only like its voice!
I believe i can fly,I believe i can touch the sky!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.