Author: flowermoon

I have problem, i lost my mails [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-2-2 19:44:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2010-2-2 21:09
I don't know.
But seems you prefer to receive Chinese advertisement, that provide you ammunition to attack China.

I prefer to receive NO advertisements.
Flowermoon had a problem, he asked if this could occur in China and I simply assured him that it could.

I do get a lot of spam saying that I've won millions in Japanese, British and United Nations lotteries.
Very strangely the "payout centers" for these billions that I've won, are all located in China, staffed by people with the most ludicrous names.

Mind you, we also see advertised in China's most prestigious English language newsmedia, criminals from Vietnam flogging credit card numbers and bank logins.

The sad fact is there's a lot of hackers and internet crime, and a good deal of it comes from China.

Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-2-2 21:31
12 Aug 2009 ... Australian hacker charged with infecting 3000 PCs. A 20-year-old Australian man has been charged with infecting ...

Zut Alors, Quelle Horreur !
We have a few Aussie spammers or hackers.
Did I ever say that we had none ?

As I mentioned, I simply assured Flowermoon that China has its share too !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 19:57:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-2-2 19:44

Zut Alors, Quelle Horreur !
We have a few Aussie spammers or hackers.

You didn't say there no Australian hacker perviously, but it is unfair that you pick on Chinese hackers especially.

Who told you you just have A FEW Australian hackers? Are you an Internet policeman? They are just not detected by you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 20:33:56 |Display all floors
if you use mail forwarding to an Outlook or another account, be sure "leave messages on server" is selected, or it will delete them all as they import

perhaps you set up on a different computer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 21:37:30 |Display all floors
Your computer must have some trojans ,and someone have stolen your password of your email
you'd better use antivirus to die them out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-3 03:47:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-2-2 21:57
You didn't say there no Australian hacker perviously, but it is unfair that you pick on Chinese hackers especially....

Well it's the Chinese hackers who are filling one of my email in boxes with lottery scams!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-3 07:29:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2010-2-3 03:47

Well it's the Chinese hackers who are filling one of my email in boxes with lottery scams!

First, please answer my questions who told you there are just  A FEW hackers or spamsters in your country. Many experts of computer hackers will NOT let you know if they illegally access other people's computers. It is not convincing that you claim Australia is almost a paradise when come to computer crime.

Second, I, and I believe most forum members, also recieved a lot of scam from non-Chinese spamsters.

Ignorantly Claiming there are a few Australian hackers in the world,  just show you even have a little knowledge about computer crime; Groundlessly throwing your finger at Chinese, just show your deep-rooted hatred and bias against China.

By the bye, this is a China-based English forum, please don't show off your French, which didn't make you classy or more intelligent. I don't learn French, but I knew what you meant. I can speak Chinese that you don't understand at all.  I aslo have a lot of knowledge you don't know. So please get off from your high horse, and talk equally.

Zut Alors, Quelle Horreur !We have a few Aussie spammers or hackers.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-2-3 07:39 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-3 13:45:59 |Display all floors

what a nice surprisse

i am happy to get many answers here, thank you all

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.