Author: tamson

China: Eating dogs or cats will lead detention [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-31 13:24:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tamson at 2010-1-26 17:21
The experts who are drafting an Law  of  Anti-mistreat to aninmal in China.
according to the draft of this law by experts, eating dogs and cats will be illegal and those who violate it will be hel ...

I never try to eat them,so they would not fear me !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-1 05:25:55 |Display all floors

China should have done this a long time ago

This law that passes is important.

I for one, do not like China having this bad name as serving canine on  menus.

Please Chinese. This is for our global image! Cooperation is important and mandatory.

I live in Hong Kong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-2 11:50:41 |Display all floors

So is this one done in bad taste...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 06:37:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-8 07:00:05 |Display all floors

does it matter what we eat...

still many many of us here  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-9 11:46:36 |Display all floors

Thank you very much for the explanation mingjiu...

But on the other hand, as long as these animals are not protected as an endangered species, why should a difference be applied, barring those who traditionally want to eat them from following their tradition.
Cruelty?
Hurt feeling of urban citizens, who like dog as a friend of the human race?

In Japan, People have no Problems eating whale or dolphin snacks exactly while wathching them in maritime shows.

Even in the civilised and wealthy Western Societies, the very rabbit that might be the Familie's pet, can still be the Familie's Dinner one Day.

So whats the Point in taking a small Minority the right to continue to eat these not even endangered Animals.

Those Foreigners looking down on Chinese for that small Minority?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-9 23:05:59 |Display all floors

ehm...

plz read my post again.
I don't say animals are just and only a part of our Nutrition, but ask why to prohibit some people to eat their favoured meat, if there is no very strong reason to do so.

Even if endangered, Japanese still eat whale, some French some protected birds same as in Italy (You've seen France episode of Jeremy (Clarckson) meets the Neighbours?)

Many People (including me) Could not eat Dog when not starving, say it is cruel.
Yet others say eating wild meat is cruel. I still like wild Deer, and think it is more human than that industrially produced meat.

Why prohibit them their customs without need?
No I am not going to eat Humans.

Salutando
SPQR
L Cornelius L F P N Sulla Felix
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.