Author: Baiquen

Flame threads [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-26 20:14:38 |Display all floors
It's not a bad idea and could be a goer. The problem is, how can we trust some of the more virulent posters to mderate themselves in the PG/G threads? I doubt it can be done because we can't enforce the rules and some crap would definitely get onto the more civlized threads.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 20:24:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 20:26:22 |Display all floors

shut up!

Originally posted by LongDDxU at 2010-1-26 12:48

You are talking about the guy who lost already his dignity   (and this is not an insult, he show it openly here)

Good conduct is not in his dictionaly

Poof!

You still have to contribute something decent in this BBS to get to my level banana brains!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 20:28:19 |Display all floors

I guess we should all follow your....

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-1-26 12:20

The moment Longzhou appeared in this thread it was doomed.

This post of his would ideally be self-censored, i.e. 'self-moderated'. Good conduct? Don't expect that from posters that show of ...

example, right?

The whole BBS would be doomed!

I wonder why all those parents in Panyu haven't noticed yet what a braindead old goat you are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 20:29:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wiseoldlady at 2010-1-25 23:23
QUOTE:Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-1-25 22:29
It would of course require a significant number of posters to accept a code of conduct and enforce it on themselves. This would involve things like not replying to troll posts in any waySupport!      

I also support this.

Is there a way to simplify it?

Whatever the method, I'd like to see the personal insults and similiar abuses go away.

Why should we be less civil here than in real life? I understand that people can be abusive safely when the are talking smack on a computer, but why do it? We may not always behave intellectually, but this is a forum for ideas, not a bar or protest rally, if we are going to share our thinking, we should do it in a thoughtful way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 20:31:42 |Display all floors

Until someone comes along....

Originally posted by Morgezuma at 2010-1-26 20:29

I also support this.

Is there a way to simplify it?

Whatever the method, I'd like to see the personal insults and similiar abuses go away.

Why should we be less civil here than in real ...

and posts your personal photo or information. That's when we all run to mummy "mod" crying foul!

How's the saying? : If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 20:43:26 |Display all floors
I shall referee.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.