Author: polaris1120

Married women '4lbs heavier than unmarried counterparts' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-25 15:59:40 |Display all floors
so this is one of the reasons for men to start extramarital affairs?  actually men start to gain weight after marriage as well, but why don't their wives find new parters? difference between the two genders.
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 17:03:25 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 09:09:57 |Display all floors
Hmm.  Maybe they're better staying fat they're more likely to stay with you nobody fancies a fat bird except a fat bloke.

But it should be a blokes prerogative to have the odd mistress it breaks up the monogamy and women should know their place.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 12:21:35 |Display all floors
Women need more exercise to prevent weight gain.
Now I am usually at home everyday but I prefer to go out for exercise.When at home,I always do cleaning.Sometimes, I go shopping with my friends in weekend.I also like climbing. I believe I will go on this habit forever, even until I am old.Exercise not only give us healthy body but also happy spirit. I am confident with it.
:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 16:43:58 |Display all floors
Actually,some lives which seems very happy is not so good as we think.women pay thier attention to thier families but  leave an unhealthy body to themselves.

[ Last edited by He Yan at 2010-1-26 04:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 22:41:14 |Display all floors

mmm

That is one reason why I do not want to marry!!!  ^^"
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-26 22:49:08 |Display all floors
Marry means what?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.