Author: antimatter

@@CHina needs to design some new strategic Bomber @@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-25 14:50:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-1-23 02:14
Better off saving those millions for something useful, like finding the prick who put all the damn fences all over Beijing.

I hate that guy.  Lets stone him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 14:51:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-1-22 09:42
If it cannot design  something like B-2 stealth bomber then China at least needs to design a supersonic strategic bomber like  B-1 Lancer or the Blackjack.

They keep spinning that old H-6 seri ...

funny how the US and Russia has stopped building B-1s and Blackjacks.  How they rarely if ever use them and even though they are for sale to foreign buyers, no one bites.  Seems to me they are useless and remain on duty for no real reason.  So China should waste money on it.  Great plan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 14:56:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 15:20:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-1-25 15:09

Ignore this gweilo Baique clown.
He is a damn hypocrit!

What is Ok for the Yanks, they see Chinese should not have.

o they can have it, i would rather they put the money into schools, hospitals, transportation, and nature preserves perhaps selfishly as I might actually use these things.  

It can also have aircraft carriers, although the only reason it would want them is to project power into africa.  If it wants to boss africa around, it has the right, well it seems that everyone else has the right, so why not.

But seriously, the US gets little to no use out of its strategic bombers, and china would get even less.  The orginal poster claimed that China had a pressing need to carpet bomb japanese cities.  That is to say that the Chinese people should be funding ways to murder japanese civilians en mass.  I contend that the Japense treat China better than most developed countries, investing more and selling high tech items when the rest of the industrialized world will not.  Planning to bomb them to death might change their minds, which in my mind is counter productive.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-1-25 15:28:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Exergy at 2010-1-25 16:20

1. The orginal poster claimed that China had a pressing need to carpet bomb japanese cities.  That is to say that the Chinese people should be funding ways to murder japanese civilians en mass.  
Copy code

The original poster is a clown whos only reason of posting is to spread hatred and discontent. Is there anybody who takes this seriously?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 16:10:45 |Display all floors
LOL, I said CHina needs a navalized bomber which can pose as serious threat against Japanese Aegis  surface fleet.
Never did I mention bombing Japanese cities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 16:17:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-1-25 16:10
LOL, I said CHina needs a navalized bomber which can pose as serious threat against Japanese Aegis  surface fleet.
Never did I mention bombing Japanese cities.

China has subs, lots of them and some of them are good(and getting better)

In any way with Japan, and likely the US, they would be very useful and rather good at taking out any fleet problems.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.