Author: antimatter

@@CHina needs to design some new strategic Bomber @@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-24 13:52:03 |Display all floors
This Chinese sources give the range as 11000 Km converted you are looking at near 7000 miles and the Mach # 12000 feets as M1.5.

Flash: http://www.armsky.com/BbsJunshi/bbsfazhan/200705/7201.html
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 18:24:57 |Display all floors
Ed, if I can ask you a question. Why do you support warmaking machines so much? I have seen war and would like to see the damn things all gone, not more built!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 18:26:32 |Display all floors

Reply #26 edisonone's post

I have enough knowledge of the PLAAF, but thanks Ed, appreciate the link.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 11:59:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-24 02:24
Ed, if I can ask you a question. Why do you support warmaking machines so much? I have seen war and would like to see the damn things all gone, not more built!

What is that supposed to mean, Kiwi? And how am I supportive of war making machines? Jeez, Kiwi, you guys crap us about our inferior military technology and even jokes about it and when I presented you with the facts of what today's Chinese military machinery's are, you took it with bitterness and charge me with being supportive of war making machines? What logic is that? Jeez, I'm all mixed up here, Kiwi. Very very mixed up.

:)
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 12:23:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-24 02:26
I have enough knowledge of the PLAAF, but thanks Ed, appreciate the link.

Nah!!!  Don't worry, Kiwi. I was merely backing up what I was saying to A'matter about the H-6K as being a strategic Chinese asset in line with that of the B-1, Tu-22 class, but with even better appointments and that -- it indeed is supersonic. I'm glad Jane's Defense Weekly, a reliable western military sources of reference vouched for me in that respect.  In fact, I was very conservative about the Mach # of 1.2 because Jane's gave it a rating of Mach 1.5 even and a range of 11000Km (11000 x 0.62 = 6820 miles) by a well confirmed Chinese source.  Delusional ???  O'h well... I smell tumeric in the air ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 13:45:06 |Display all floors

Reply #30 exportedkiwi's post

it's the Chinese military industrial complex at work!

AVIC 1, AVIC 2, those two ship construction companies, and a host of other suppliers are creating a USA threat theory, so they sell more weapons!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 14:43:28 |Display all floors

Reply #32 edisonone's post

I can appreciate what you're saying and yes, China is catching up but facts are facts, there is a long way to go. You just give the appearance, as does antimatter, of wanting more war machines built so China , or you, can "feel" equal. The real world was like that during the cold war, no need to have it again so please, don't be mixed up!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.