Author: antimatter

@@CHina needs to design some new strategic Bomber @@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-22 14:37:46 |Display all floors

Reply #7 exportedkiwi's post

that's why the domestic jetliner project of AVIC 1
get the scale up first....
at the moment, buy from Snecma or Roll Royce!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 00:45:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-1-21 17:42
If it cannot design  something like B-2 stealth bomber then China at least needs to design a supersonic strategic bomber like  B-1 Lancer or the Blackjack.

They keep spinning that old H-6 seri ...

Jeez, I would've thought that everyone here would be in the in's of all things Chinese being that this is more a CNN of the world of the Chinese than it is your puny little local tabloid, but I guess not.

As Chengdu is working on the speculative H-8, a Chinese counterpart to America's B-2 said to be going through its Area 51 stages of development [size=-2](Again I will have to contend that our Mr. Interesting's prides will be hurt here and call it a Kosevo-downed American B-2 ), please folkd -- do try the H6-K for zize ...

Xian H-6K by Wiki
Flash: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xian_H-6K

China is developing WS-18 for H-6K Bomber
Flash: http://www.china-defense-mashup.com/?p=2344

Taxing for take off; likely Chengdu Flight Test Center

Cockpit appointments said to be every bit as cool as B-52

Honestly, while I hate to appear as if I'm bragging, I do however have no patience for people with damaged pride and that gives me no alternative but to lay it out as is. I mean the above has been well documented in the net for last "four" (4) years...  I mean where has everyone been all these years?

We need no long range strategic bombers as the B-52 as B-52's are as geriatric as (1952), all we need something like the Lancer and the backfire and that's exactly what the H6-K is...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 01:02:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-1-21 22:22
I hate to be nasty.....

but can China build an engine for that purpose?

Green DRagon
Game Master
H-6K

Range hypothesized to be 3500K but I speculated actual/true range more closure to 5000K plus or minus change...

Flash: http://www.china-defense-mashup.com/?p=2344

Speculated to cruise at Mach 1.2 which is similar to first generation B-1 whose maxes at Mach 1.25 and and Tu-22's max of Mach 1.20 something in that vicinity.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 02:14:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 04:09:09 |Display all floors

GD...

Originally posted by greendragon at 1/22/2010 01:37 AM
that's why the domestic jetliner project of AVIC 1
get the scale up first....  at the moment, buy from Snecma or Roll Royce!

... throw in the nacelles and parts of the wing - then you would be closer.  Toss on top of that said items are going to be delivered to P.R. Chinese assembly plants already built, and you would be correct.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 04:17:56 |Display all floors

Thanks for noticing Mark...

Originally posted by markwu at 1/21/2010 09:02 PM
As tradervic has observed, any conflicts these days will be limited, geographically localized and not protracted...

... because P.R. China is most likely going to be involved in a proxy war scenario, most likely in Africa or in the 'Stans a lot quicker than it will be in a regional conflict (like the South China Sea).  To that end - the question of P.R. China's ability to transport, and mid air refuel will become more of a requirement than "iron on target" per se.  There are more than enough "Big 5" arms dealers that can supply a scary array of "personal-carry" weapons for infantry, anti-armor, and surface to air scenarios - less so in terms of interceptors and fighter/bombers.

As discussed in the Indian vs. Chinese fighter thread - it appears that the PLAA is limited to the older IL line of turboprops for transport and refueling tasks, yes?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 04:52:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.