Author: antimatter

@@India targets China's Satellites @@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-23 00:49:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-1-22 22:10
I dont like to support jingo, but the man has a point Kiwi. The Indian papers are absolutely plastered with China threat nonsense. It is likely a distraction from the huge social issues and coming  ...

How long have you been in India, what civil war you saw ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 01:06:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 01:19:05 |Display all floors

Welcome to the multipolar world ladies and gents...

... do not be surprised that your "technological advantage" of today is "common practice" tomorrow.

Question is - how much heavy lifting can either P.R. China or India do if Russia/France/America decides to cut off their spaceports to either country in light of these continued announcements?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 01:21:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2010-1-22 22:36
I have not been to India.  

Alright

Daily street demonstrations

Its the right of people to express how they feel in a democratic society . I can go and strike in downtown Bangalore with government's permission.

assassinations

Wow, the last assasination I heard of was the assasination of Rajiv Gandhi back in 1989. What proof you have regarding this haha

bombings are all things that should alert one to significant social problems

If you know nothing about India. The bombings are done by ISI and its terror upshoots not by Indians. The fact that bombings takes place with ISI's help is a world known phenomenon.

Comrades of theirs have been assassinated by the "maoists" and on the news even in Australia we can see the bombings that take place.

Who maoists thugs??, people who kill other people for no reason. Yesterday an ordinary tomato trader was killed by maoists thugs his guilt, is being a capitalist. He earned 100$ per month through his business and maoists are pute thugs. Yes ofcourse you see bombings, but who supports maoists thugs with C4 explosives ???. We would wipe out maoism with in 15 years as the economy growth is starting to reach country's remote regions. Dont worry about us we are based on Gandhian principles and will never fail. We had stayed for 60 years on the path of development and democracy and will stand an another 1000 years on that way.

India has some serious issues to deal with right now so I am not surprised that the Indian government and the right wing their are trying to focus peoples' attention on China instead of the problems at home.

You are seriously dumb. India does have problems as other countries. But one thing is sure you have zero knowledge of Indian government. It is not right government nor do we focus on China except for economy comparison and development. By the way you know nothing of India, how it works, what is its social fabric structure.India government don't have propaganda media and what private media publishes is their point of view.  Don't speak on topics where you know nothing or half partial subjects and making yourself bad in a discussion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 01:22:04 |Display all floors
Is it a shock to you manoj10? You are our resident India expert so I would be happy to be corrected by you.

I have not been to India. That does not preclude me from knowing something about the p ...

Answer in filter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 01:25:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 01:28:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2010-1-22 22:49
... do not be surprised that your "technological advantage" of today is "common practice" tomorrow.

Question is - how much heavy lifting can either P.R. China or India do if  ...

Well, it depends on relationship between India, China with other world powers.

China - Has good relations with Russia,  EU and US trade, normal relations

India - Has excellent relations with Russia, US good relations and EU more or less good or normal relations. It is highly unlikely India is being isolated or something.  Further both Russia and US are happy about India achieving high tech know hows.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.