Author: Morgezuma

U.S. Declares Cyber-War [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-23 14:40:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 15:38:19 |Display all floors

Not one nibble?

Originally posted by tradervic at 1/22/2010 09:14 AM

ht tp://w ww.sa lon.c om/ne ws/opin ion/gle nn_gree nwald/2010/01/15/sun stein/in dex.ht ml

Cripes - figured northwest would be using it as a bludegon to take Rudi down once and for all...
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 01:29:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Morgezuma at 2010-1-23 12:28

Your view is noble indeed. However, it is we who serve the government. We are owned by the government. In the distant past, just after the US was formed, maybe for a time you could argue that t ...

This is the kind of defeatist attitude that leads to an apathetic citizen.  When apathy sets in, people stop attending local government meetings, stop voting in local referendums, state elections/measures, and national congressionals/presidentials.  In the end, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Well i dont have any power so why bother?

If i had a complaint about american politics, its people who share your attitude and its one of the reasons we have low voter turnout.

Voters have all the power, you just cant be lazy and apathetic about using that power.
Don't tread on me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 01:39:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 01:42:11 |Display all floors
We sent death squads killing whole families all around Nicaragua when they majority of people there elected a communist government. A lot of our "knight in shining armor" image is, well, just image.

I still don't understand the " I " and 'our". The last we heard you had moved to China - if I may ask, are you still paying taxes in America?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 01:48:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview at 2010-1-24 01:39

its an illusion.

it is not a democracy until policies and decisions are what the people want.... choosing  who is the lesser crook is a meaningless exercise. ..because crook A promise B and  ...

This is the justification for just accepting the crooks you're given? What a terrible way to make an argument lol
Don't tread on me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 02:18:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-1-23 13:13
i got kicked out of a typical american forum typically within 2 weeks.  

I know your writing style, typically full of insults and bad words. This might rather be the reason than the content.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.