Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 12:48:29 |Display all floors

Reply #2 Morgezuma's post

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 12:48:45 |Display all floors

Yes you do...

Originally posted by Morgezuma at 2010-1-23 12:28

Your view is noble indeed. However, it is we who serve the government. We are owned by the government. In the distant past, just after the US was formed, maybe for a time you could argue that t ...

The government is there for big business.

The government, without batting an eye, would use many tens of billions of taxpayer money to bailout big business and big business without batting an eyelid, would use that money to pay bonuses to their executives.

Did I get that right?

Incidentally, where do "we the people" fit into this, the people seem strangely out of place.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 12:54:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 13:08:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Morgezuma at 2010-1-21 10:04 AM
The article below tells a lot, but you have to watch the video of Clinton explaining how the American standard is the only standard we can allow. All foreign countries who are not our close ally or ...

hillary might have just from israel's to google's pocket.  it shows the liberals are no better than the conservatives.  asians better start to take care of their own.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 13:13:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sono_hito at 2010-1-22 11:23 AM
it must be really frustrating to know that someone like myself in the US can be critical of my own government on any forum on the net, and it wont be censored by my government

and that is why i  ...

somehow, i had a very different experience.  i got kicked out of a typical american forum typically within 2 weeks.  many of forumites on a new one i just got invited on r already forming a lynching mob, reacting to what i said.

here in america, we dont censor someone's speech.  we only boycott that person from speaking.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 13:20:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Morgezuma at 2010-1-21 10:04 AM
The article below tells a lot, but you have to watch the video of Clinton explaining how the American standard is the only standard we can allow. All foreign countries who are not our close ally or ...

hi, Morgezuma , u v raised a very critical issue of the time.

referring to ur avatar of military spending.  does anyone know why the america spends to much building arms?  

all americans out there should be the first to know the answer, before declaring this cyber war.  it's because the larger the arsenal, the smaller the reason to be reasonable.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.