Author: Morgezuma

U.S. Declares Cyber-War [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-22 19:13:02 |Display all floors

Clinton forgot this …!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-22 20:16:56 |Display all floors

Let's face it...

... a couple of snips of a cable here, a couple of orbital readjustments there - and the "cyber war" is merely an exercise in plumbing a bad leak.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-22 21:18:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by raton at 2010-1-22 19:11

"I don't have any clue about what we're going to do legally, regulatorily, technologically -- I don't have a clue. But I do think we always have to keep competing interests in balance. I'm a big pro-balance person. That's why I love the founders -- checks and balances; accountable power.

She says:
1. Keep competing interests in balance. ((Oh? Like Washington and Beijing?))
2. Hillary is Pro-Balance. ((Oh? Except there should be no balance against U.S. control of the internet, the seas, the skys, hearts, minds, souls, etc. gag, vomit))
3. Hillary mentioned Accountability. ((OMG, she's far to early, accountability doesn't come until America falls from supremacy, I'll follow your trial Mrs Bill, see you at The Hague))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-22 21:22:08 |Display all floors

Isn't there a word in english....

Originally posted by Morgezuma at 2010-1-22 21:18

She says:
1. Keep competing interests in balance. ((Oh? Like Washington and Beijing?))
2. Hillary is Pro-Balance. ((Oh? Except there should be no balance against U.S. control of the internet, ...

for what that woman says?

it starts with H and ends with Y 9 letters...definition

"The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess;"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-22 22:14:31 |Display all floors

Hm... I am surprised...

Originally posted by tradervic at 1/22/2010 07:16 AM
... a couple of snips of a cable here, a couple of orbital readjustments there - and the "cyber war" is merely an exercise in plumbing a bad leak.

... what happened to the Salon Article I posted?

ht tp://w ww.sa lon.c om/ne ws/opin ion/gle nn_gree nwald/2010/01/15/sun stein/in dex.ht ml

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-22 22:15:34 |Display all floors

Honestly fellas...

... I figured at least one of you would have posted this one already.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-22 23:55:59 |Display all floors
there is no free internet in america

it was free before they decided that it was ok for modarators to decide what people could and couldnt talk about

the purpose of the internet was originally for free speach, and world opinions and ideas to come together

it has become and evolved into a place where only american mainstream / liberal / politically correct dogmatic views are allowed to be expressed

everything else is not allowed

they have, in effect, silenced 90% of the world's population, in place of their own views, opnions, and ideaologies

-

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2010-1-22 11:58 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.