Author: Morgezuma

U.S. Declares Cyber-War [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-26 02:16:07 |Display all floors
and I am offended by you speaking from a foreign country, using "our" "my" like you are still one of us. because you talk like a traito r.

For example....all I did here was say you talk like a traitor. Did I call you a traitor?

Again, I'm allowed to just state my "state' of mind. Offended.

Where was the insult.

Your reply to me was rife with innuendo and even a mention of menace.   (Sorry, I'm menacing - that's funny)

I survived dealing with two teenagers and you're starting to remind me of those days...

You've got a lot of promise, with your statistics and all. And your patience in gathering data. Use that for a positive mission, and you'll get some positive attention.

By the way, I agree with many of your views. It's your attitude and mode of delivery. It's juvenile and designed to shock and your arguments can be specious - just my opinion...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.