Author: ericsommer

Google's Evil CIA Connections [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-25 04:22:48 |Display all floors
It's a difference if Google crawls public sites where I write things that are intended to be read by the public, or if it collects data that concern nobody but me or some very specific third persons.

GOOGLE has software which stores every move of computer keyboard. They store information about every internet user in the world. Such information may be leased. Corporations recruiting people often ask for personal PC audit: what site do you visit, how ofgten, what you write, what is in your hard disc, etc. Total invigilation. Big Brother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 04:25:21 |Display all floors
Another thing I respect about google is they do offer a level playing field for businesses.  This has led to the rise and success of countless new companies.  The little guy can compete with corporate giants.  I've worked with both types of companies and the rules are the same for anyone.

I know people thatv have been able to send their kids to college because of the traffic coming from google.  Anyone can start a business and succeed in this environment.  Google gives you everything you need to build your business for free.  I think they've had more impact on our economy than they are given credit for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 04:30:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 4_boby at 2011-3-25 04:22
It's a difference if Google crawls public sites where I write things that are intended to be read by the public, or if it collects data that concern nobody but me or some very spec ...

It's not leased - they give it to you for free!

That data is invaluable to online marketing.  And its free to anyone.  This is what I'm telling you - they give you all the tools you need to make your online business successful.  This means anyone, including you, can have the market data needed to start an online company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 04:38:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 04:43:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 04:51:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by saltandpepper at 2011-3-25 04:38

In your fairy tale!
This slimy outfit called google would have been out of China long ago.
They're such thick skin, they annouced to the world loud and clear, that if they did n ...

Other companies have also had issues with business practices in china.  But they don't make a fuss because the benefits outweigh the headaches.  But I agree with google - they have to protect their product.  If they can't they lose all credibility with their users.  If they lose their users, they lose the ad revenue which generates billions.

[ Last edited by JFenix at 2011-3-25 08:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 04:52:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.