Author: ericsommer

Google's Evil CIA Connections [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-25 03:53:07 |Display all floors
I don't want to offend you, but.... your unlimitied enthusiasm for Google seems to me a bit..... naive.

Not naive. He is paid for it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 03:55:13 |Display all floors
The Onion had a piece awhile back about a google 'opt out' program for all those paranoid about google.  Hilarious!  You should check it out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 03:56:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 4_boby at 2011-3-25 03:53
I don't want to offend you, but.... your unlimitied enthusiasm for Google seems to me a bit..... naive.

She

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 03:58:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 4_boby at 2011-3-25 03:53

She

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 03:59:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-25 03:38
I make my living studying google.  People hire me to get their website ranked on google or for google's paid advertising.  I help companies with google local listings, set up feeds for google shopping and advanced google analytics reporting.  I wouldn't eat if not for google.

It's nice that Google allows you to make your living. Nevertheless, you could think a little more about the backgrounds of this company and go beyond unlimited praising.

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-25 03:38
i think you are all naive if you think you can escape google.  Do you know how many times a day google crawls this site?  Try typing any thread title into google and see if it returns this site

It's a difference if Google crawls public sites where I write things that are intended to be read by the public, or if it collects data that concern nobody but me or some very specific third persons.

And if you announce that nobody can "escape" Google (note the word choice!), then this is a distinct hint to its nature....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 04:04:02 |Display all floors
She

Does Zion engage also women for agitation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-25 04:15:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2011-3-25 03:59

It's nice that Google allows you to make your living. Nevertheless, you could think a little more about the backgrounds of this company and go beyond unlimited praising.

It's a difference if ...

I do know a lot about the company.  I know their business practices very well.  I couldn't have more respect for a company.  I work in a very slimey world of advertisers.  There are many that will try to get away with whatever they can.  But google doesn't play that game for any amount of money.  No matter who you are (I've been involved with Toyota PPC) google will not budge on their quality guidelines.  I respect that.  

In doing search engine optimization, I find they are equally as tough.  They will catch you if you try to 'cheat'.  And you'll never rank well if you fall too short on their quality guidelines.

What I have found is they live up to their motto.  They won't let us get too evil.  They keep advertisers in check and honest.  I've pushed the limits before.  I know you can't fool google in the long run.  They will catch you eventually.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.