Author: manoj10

India, Russia to ink $1.2 bn deal for 29 more MiG-29 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-21 11:25:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-1-21 01:31
Why India is spending so much money in buying foreign hardwares like they are some kind big money hot shots.   While China, whom truely has alot more , I mean alot more money doesn't go out that mu ...

The fact that why China didnt do is because she was banned from importing arms from foreign countries. Even then she imported massive arms and technology from Israel until the US pulled the final plug on AWACS sales.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-21 12:38:26 |Display all floors

Reply #16 manoj10's post

Manufacturing arms within China is pretty important especially in the less attractively located provinces in China!
Otherwise, there is severe lack of economic activity in those regions!
The SANCTIONs placed by European, American, British and selective supply by the Russians does give China and impectus to develop indigeneous systems. The Chinese AVIC 1, AVIC 2 and those shipbuilding companies are very very busy now!

The American Regime does much the same too!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-21 12:43:59 |Display all floors

Reply #13 manoj10's post

I guess India best chances is to develop it's domestic economy based on it's rich coal and iron ore resources!

it doesn't seem pretty now....
just look at the latest propaganda movies...
what surprise me was the American Obama's change of tact, inviting China, France, Russia, even smallish Malaya, Britain to tap the riches of Mesopotamia......must have pissed off the Persians (but understanding, maybe a stealth inflitration to help the Mesopotamian Regime become independent and free!), worried the central asians!!!!

- I guessed wrong, i thought China, Russia would allow the RESISTANCE to increase cost of occupation, finally causing a withdrawal of American forces! Maybe the CROSSED EYE trouble of fearing a DOUBLE CROSS by Persian who could invade Mesopotamia and threaten oil supply to both Asian Trade Route and Europe could have caused the change of strategies!

cheerios!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-21 12:46:22 |Display all floors

I do seriously expect a....

...10,000 aircraft air arm, and more than 200 major surface ship fleet for China, with at least two battle groups with aircraft carriers by 2028!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 05:01:40 |Display all floors
Ummm, Nigeria, Venezuela, Bangladesh, Myanmar? You're kidding, right? None are of of any use in the realpolitick world, except fot....O!
And, if if China is as foolish to have 10,000 aircraft air arm, "target rich environment". Have you heard of the "Great Marianas Turkey shoot"?
Seems to me, many lessons from history haven't been learned yet. Wanna go to AMARC? Now, see what you're up against.....and that's only the US!
And NZ retains her combat air wing(s)
They're merely in storage......hehehehehe!
Good luck China, with 10,000 combat aircraft, you're going to make a lot on moms and dads very unhappy, and that is your funeral!
Sorry guys, just dealing with the realities here!

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-27 05:07 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 05:22:11 |Display all floors

Reply #15 antimatter's post

Hang on a Mo', who does China by Soveremnny DDGS off, of Kilo SSKs? Whoa there son!
Isn't China getting S300/400 soon?...Yes they are and your IL76/78s, J 11's? And, the list goes on, such are f
French Aerospatiale helos......now, come play!
BTW, Soveremnny is only a DDG, you lot can class them as cruisers if you want.....military reality....you haven't found it yet

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-27 05:26 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-27 05:28:17 |Display all floors

China-specific Agni-III test by Feb-March

New Delhi: After beginning to base Sukhoi-30 MKI fighter jets in the North-East, India is now finally gearing up to conduct another test of the China-specific 3,500-km-range Agni-III ballistic missile in February-March.

h t t p :// indianeagle.blogspot.com/2010/01/china-specific-agni-iii-test-by-feb.html

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.