Author: antimatter

@@How many Nuke missiles China needed for deterent?@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-20 02:52:16 |Display all floors
Mr. Harrison Ford - he always look good stressed out, looking furiously for solutions!

Sorry, just had to give a shout out to that!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-20 13:42:46 |Display all floors

Reply #36 wiseoldlady's post

it's a movie idea, okay.....

I enjoy tremendously American movies.....
come on....Mr. Harrison Ford would make a good show for such a movie.....racing against time...

and then have movie shots of all the new devices around the world that the American Regime has installed...

from SCANNER of containers in APPROVED export ports, to SCANNER in import port.
maybe COAST GUARD technology to prevent trawlers from foreign nation from being closer than 100 nautical miles from US coast....

already seen the movie with BRUCE WILLIS exlaining how easy to smuggle a VERY LARGE GUN on a yatch via Canada, and how easy it's to smuggle people through Mexico....

I DOUBT those propaganda shows was made purely for commercial needs,
it must be some THINK TANK in NSA (or what ever is the correct agency) doing all that thinking....
and educating Americans and USA allies globallly...

I can really see TWO movies, one smuggling of components via Canadian and Mexican borders.
another maybe

Starring our famous British Secret Agent James Bond.

this time a third world tychoon, managing to get nuclear bombs by bribing poorly paid scientist in an existing 2nd tier state with nuclear weapon. Gets 20 nukes.....and begins to smuggle it in Submarines to the American coast...ready to be stored in the basement of his buildings in the USA.

Starring Mr. Daniel Craig as James Bond.

We can have a Bollywood star, Mr. Sharuk Khan as the RICH SWASH BUCKLING foreign tychoon who wishes to "blackmail" the American Government from DISCLOSING his stealth large illegal business interest globally, maybe we can add some DRUG SMUGGLING syndicate to supply cocaine to the USA.....

really, it will be a block buster.....

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-1-20 02:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-20 13:47:58 |Display all floors

Reply #29 satsu_jin's post

it's called BRAINSTORMING,

one thing that ZEN PRACTITIONER should think about,
keeping quiet is good kongfu, in a world in ancient China where cruel tyrants chops of heads at the slightest disgressions! But that's now how USA, UK became powerful - it's via active discussions on all possibilities, and active searching, studying, measuring, testing, experimenting!

and it's not Zen Quiet culture alone that created the business behemoth in Asia, it's ancient practise of establishing COMPANIES or KONGSI that did it. (which the Dutch developed further by making SCRIPT tradeable for cash!)

of course, smallish states thats dependent on BIG POWERs could do well to be quiet....but we are only weak individuals and not representing countries!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-1-20 01:49 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-20 19:20:23 |Display all floors

Reply #35 antimatter's post

I'm inclined to believe that we will never know truly how many active nuke weapons the US has, nor Russia, or even China. The damn things ar terrible and should be done away with completely anyway! Trouble is, nobody will while suspision rules!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-20 19:34:45 |Display all floors
Kiwi,

I bet that's true, but I'm not so sure it's completely because of suspicion and secrecy. I'm thoroughly convinced that none of these governments actually have that good a tab on their stockpile--they never have a good tab on their other stockpiles, so this one should be no different.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-21 03:17:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-1-18 21:06
Is Hollywood going to produce a new movie soon?

It could be an ACTION and SUSPENSE movie
STARRING Mr. Harrison Ford - he always look good stressed out, looking furiously for solutions!

and t ...

long as it's not by the idiotic jacky chan, them i'm a-ok with it...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-21 03:35:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-1-18 23:10

Why don't you talk to US about their 6000 + nuke stock pile and Russia's 10,000+ nuke stock pile first.

those numbers are overkill numbers. neither country needed that many nukes. the reason why soviet russia needs this many nukes is because she have to have china, the u.s., western europe or nato, and of course south korea and japan to consider (both south korea and japan are american reared terriers), with the math of only 5-10% making it through enemy defense considered. same applies to American strategical thinkings.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-1-20 11:37 AM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.