Author: antimatter

@@How many Nuke missiles China needed for deterent?@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-31 13:46:07 |Display all floors

Reply #98 edisonone's post

C'mon, you know we can't get youtube in China.
As for the other, well, I was just joking with you, nothing more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 18:10:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-1-31 06:27

the victims of hiroshima and nagasaki survived... in fact, some of them gets to the ripe old age of 101 even...  in other words the mentality of those who wants to chance it, i.e., general dogl ...

Todays nuclear weapons are a thousand times deadlier than the two at Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Military had more than 60 years of improving those weapons. Survivors?yes,some....in the most remote areas of the world....but with nuclear winter they wont last a year or two!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 21:25:46 |Display all floors
How many Nuke missiles China needed for deterent?

At least 10 000!
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 21:55:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-30 09:14
Yes, I've said this before to some of our fellow posters and I was called "insecure" for saying so.

How else would you describe the China-bashing ???  It's almost an obsession  you know...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-31 22:02:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-1-31 02:10

Todays nuclear weapons are a thousand times deadlier than the two at Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Military had more than 60 years of improving those weapons. Survivors?yes,some....in the most remo ...

Chernobyl lives on!  

C'mon, you know we can't get youtube in China.
As for the other, well, I was just joking with you, nothing more.
Dummy! It's just a subway's hop for you to go back into HK and you can youtube to your heart's content. Besides, in Donald Tsang turf, you have all of the bimbo you can choose from, i.e., Shilpa Shetty's as those of your home turf; those of the Britiany Spear kind; and, of course, those of the Zhang Zz type ...  You need not to go to Shenzhen for exotic dishes...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-1-31 06:14 AM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-1 09:42:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-1-31 21:55

How else would you describe the China-bashing ???  It's almost an obsession  you know...

No, to feel secure in oneself and ones countrys abilities is not to bash China. To feel insecure about China increasing her defence capabilities and putting them in a negative light isn't even China bashing. China bashing is when one says something completely and falsely negative against China, something is meant to antagonise and cause hatred.........that is China bashing. I've been accused of it, but, no, I don't bash China, I merely point out the facts as I see them and in the case of militech, merely the reality of things. If it's negative against China isn't wrong if it's the truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-2-1 10:20:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-31 17:42
No, to feel secure in oneself and ones countrys abilities is not to bash China. To feel insecure about China increasing her defence capabilities and putting them in a negative light isn't even  ...

Why should China listen to an R1d1 such as yourself? You chirp instead of talk in the Chinglish language as we humans do ; your eyes flickers in a row of cold fiber optic lighting instead of blink with feelings as we mere mortals ; and, you are just as annoying and as pesky as that evil-hearted Darth Vader from a toy display at Toy'sRus ...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-1-31 06:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.