Author: Morgezuma

Recent posts censored by CNN. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-24 19:22:49 |Display all floors

Morgezuma's #2

If it serves you of consolation...... "they" (whoever "they" are) do not hate you for supporting Apartheid in Israel.

No apartheid in Israel.
90% of the Israelis wouldn't permit it to exist.
Many adult Israelis have at least a Palestinian friend. How could we look at our friends in their eyes if we were supporting or being apathetic to Apartheid in Israel??

I challenge you and anyone that believes that there is Apartheid in Israel to come over,see and investigate by themselves.

Also I challenge all of you to enter The Jerusalem Post jpost.com and/or Haaretz haaretz.com, the two leading "lefty newspapers" in English. Write down on those websites that you believe that there is Apartheid in Israel. They will ridiculize you, insult, and perhaps ............... even devote some time and words to let you know you are WRONG!!!!!

There is a minority of Jews in Israel with right wing radical ideas and actions. The Law, the Authorities and the general public, do the outmost to keep them on leash. Sometimes they get kicked on their derrieres and thrown behind bars, whenever they cross the "red line".

If we all think alike, ... then nobody is thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 20:37:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by packapaca at 2010-1-24 19:22
No apartheid in Israel.

I don't want to argue that point in this thread. I just want to thank you for your civil tone. It's a nice change from the blood-thirsty ranting I usually hear coming from the holy land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 21:44:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 21:45:34 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-24 22:13:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 02:39:43 |Display all floors
they are a private organization, they can do whatever they want on their own forums.  Although you can argue it is in their best interest to allow any opinion, as long as its presented in a respectful manner.

Nice thing about having completely open access to the internet is the sheer amount of sources you can read when you want to access news.

But you have to be intelligent enough to realize that they all have an angle.  The trick is finding sources with the least amount of bias.

Btw you should go after FOXNEWS instead, as they are the most highly rated cable news agency in the states by far
Don't tread on me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-25 06:32:28 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.