Views: 2414|Replies: 4

CNN [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-15 20:48:18 |Display all floors
I know that CNN is the most "loved" foreign tv channel among Chinese forum members. Not ?

But I have to tell you that CNN is continuously reporting about the Earth quake in Haiti - none top.

Sure they do it for the money !

But, without that extensive coverage and without the repeated plead to donate, much less donations would come in.

I have to praise CNN for this.

Good job !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 21:28:35 |Display all floors
oh, Chinese news reporters are also there for live report. CCTV program is also on air on its channels.
Chinese and many countries donate and sent their rescue groups to haiti to save lifes.
Great jobs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 21:35:59 |Display all floors

to #1

I'm not journalist. but I know how to operate camera and editor, if require, I can also work there.
Can you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-16 15:33:56 |Display all floors
CNN is a news channel, telling the current big news story is essential. When they don't have a big news story, it's back to spewing negativity at everything that isn't sufficiently American.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-17 16:23:55 |Display all floors
I like NBC...lol.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.