Author: tamson

PLA, it is time to break US containing. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-20 13:04:34 |Display all floors

Nations build up their naval assets....

....armed forces, air forces for ECONOMIC BENEFIT, and to have enough assets to prevent the other empire or nation from using theirs!

Simple as that!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-20 13:07:17 |Display all floors

Even when we talk about a possible 10,000 aircraft PLAAF....

....post 2028, it's only to create a strong AEROSPACE industry...

not for China to look for trouble overseas......
no single nation or empire can dominate af least in the next 100 years...
what with the American Regime, European-French, Russian and British Club....

crazy talk!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-21 04:02:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Aussie Aussie A at 2010-1-19 01:01
Wars are no longer fought with guns and ships. This spending would be ludicrous.

They are now fought over the business table.

Look at the recent Google debarkle.

Google says it's going to ...

War will always be fought with guns and ships. Matter of factly, it will be fought with even more massive guns and ships because this is a dog eat dog world. we either take care of our own asses or, our asses will be taken cared of by somebody else.

Possible Space Wars In The Near Future
Flash: http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102947323391&s=23985&e=001rttOzPcirVzr_K0_HZLDRORXn_NBU09QZ5LxlTccwG7rNcrXDjyelXpF2MguW74TgOO39F41AHBFykt0HFwgHskHUHlvqZjB7eGB7BLOEyu_FysAbwYPrruHp129yRMKEDDKd3STA-CaPt9j1Y9Xs_YEoAVjy771U9FQop0zfxGlzLQcFeiWK_epYcW8psfN

(图文)美称中国发展攻击型军力研制网络战太空战武器
Flash: http://www.wforum.com/news/china/newsViewer.php?nid=13433&id=22117&nlink=

arms race in space is a done deal. only those stupid enough to believe the america won't venture there will buy the story they try to sell...  i mean smart munitions, nmds, cruise missiles and much much more are guided from space...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-21 13:09:27 |Display all floors

Reply #39 edisonone's post

such capability and sensibleness will attract FRIENDs FOR CHINA!
and that's vital!

ha ha ha

Now the AIRLIFT Capability!
and SPACE BASE/theme park!
CNSA, China Academy of Sciences, AVIC 1 & 2 will be very busy for a long time to come!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-22 14:45:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-1-17 10:58
All I know is that "it is others which is now discreetly shaking in their shoes over what other else rabbits China may pull out of her hat" at this mo ...

You have much to learn grasshopper. I know of things you do not!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-22 15:52:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 07:46:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-21 22:45

You have much to learn grasshopper. I know of things you do not!

Grasshopper ???  

Now you're making me scratch me head...  I mean grasshopper had been a term used on a variety of peoples on other sites...  it fact, I almost have the rights to the use of the term...  I mean: Do we know one another from elsewhere???

Strange... strange indeed...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.