Author: duanyihong

Chinese gays's emotions erupt [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-1-15 14:22:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2010-1-15 14:20
but i wonder whether they'll be really happy after exposing their gay identities, especially when they cannot be accepated by their families and friends. man is a gregarious animal, if a person is  ...

In modern societies being gay is not considered a stigma. They're humans as you and I but have other sexual priorities. As long as they keep among themselves I don't see any problem. Their families may be shocked but they probably also realize that it's better to come out of hiding. Narrow-mindedness and sweeping the problem under the rug doesn't help.

Considering that almost 10% all humans are gay I don't believe that this is a tragedy, much less a national tragedy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 14:34:48 |Display all floors
I hope everyone thinks like you, satsu_jin. you're right but what if your son or daughter is gay or lesbian? Maybe it's more easily to be accepted by Westerners, (which i think may not, since most US states and European countries don't allow same-sex marriage and there're still a large number of citizens discriminate gay people).

in China, family-oriented education make people feel ashamed when they cannot achive what their parents want them to get, for example, a "normal" family, with a man, a woman and a child. Although China is an atheist country, people can still look down upon homosexual groups because of the traditional family education.
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 14:53:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2010-1-15 14:34
I hope everyone thinks like you, satsu_jin. you're right but what if your son or daughter is gay or lesbian? Maybe it's more easily to be accepted by Westerners, (which i think may not, since most  ...

your son or daughter is not gay or lesbian unless you offered them up to the gay and lesbian community

if your son or daughter is lesbian, you might as well have raised charles manson, you failed miserably as a parent

largely because you were too passsie and accepting of the homosexual propaganda, and let it too near your home and lives

i suggest turning off your tv, (except Chiese TV) dont allow them to watch an childrens shows (they're designed by fags), filter their movies, and friends, and most importantly, filter their internet

watch what's happenng to them on he way to and from school or work, watch their co-workers,

any signs of a faggot and you have to pull your kid out

most faggots are in merica, and its definitely not safe to let yu children , of any age, go out alone or where they may be approached by other men without having explicit knowledge of just what a faggot is and how to deal death to them

if your child is too young or weak to kill a homo with his bare hands, he shouldnt go out alone

or you could just move to China and feel relaxed that homos arent out for your children

oops..

China is Fagtown too now

fukk China if they allow fags to integrate into society

I will leave china faster than you can say "come here little boy"

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-1-15 14:54:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2010-1-15 15:34

1. in China, family-oriented education make people feel ashamed when they cannot achive what their parents want them to get, for example, a "normal" family, with a man, a woman and a child. Although China is an atheist country, people can still look down upon homosexual groups because of the traditional family education.
Copy code

Here it is as much a problem as in China and you wont find/see many who come out in the open although officially it is accepted. Traditional family bonds are a problem and for parents it's not easy. I see it more as a problem in rural areas where everybody knows his/her neighbors. In modern urban areas it's much less visible. Needless to say that same sex marriages are out of question over here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 14:54:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by duanyihong at 2010-1-15 14:15
prove what? prove i'm not gay? with you?  haha

yes, faggot, absolutes is something just so american and gay

it has nothing to do with your life

at all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 15:23:36 |Display all floors

let's hope the scarecrow has a gay child

he'll have to kill himself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 15:29:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2010-1-15 16:23
fukk China if they allow fags to integrate into society

I will leave china faster than you can say "come here little boy".

Oh, you are in China.

It is interesting that the information you posted on prohibition is an unabashed  pastiche of Wikipedia's entry

Is Wiki "prohibited" in China?

Maybe it was a google search

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.