Views: 26217|Replies: 99

Chinese gays's emotions erupt [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-15 10:31:50 |Display all floors
AP reported that Beijing will hold a gay pageant  but will the pageant suffer the same fate as the gay bar in Yunnan province? At least the bar finally opened, although postponed for a while.

Just like the article said, Chinese society not to be so tolerant to gay people so they tend to hide their identity by marrying women and getting children. Tow parts are suffering in the marriage.  However, I feel recently there are more and more news reports about Chinese gay men swarmed in the society, to tell people that they're normal and should have equal right to get married with each other and be respected.

Chinese society traditionally think a marriage should be composed with a man, a woman and a child. so even the "DINK" (Double Income No Kids) families are blamed often by the older generation. People around the family may think the couple to have illness which cause them not to born a kid. So you can imagine their reactions when they know two men build a family!

"abnormality" and "disgusting" are the most used words to describe gays not only in China, but all over the world I believe. people all have dard side in their hearts, which make them happy to bully others who don't have the ability or the courage to fight back. so when they think they're right and be superior to gays, they started to curse and bully them, thinking they won't fight back since they're "abnormal". Just like when you want to prove yourselve, you can do harder or bully poorer ones.

Gays began to fight for their rights in China, meaning that they are more and more educated and want to be equal with other, while the Chinese society are being more tolerant to them. and, with the low birth rate of girls in the future, who knows whether it'll be legal for a man to marry a guy in China decades later?

AP

BEIJING – The Mr. Gay China pageant is coming up and contestant David Wu is a bit worried.

It's not the underwear competition that's making him jittery — he's been working out harder than usual to get ready. And he's looking forward to the opportunity to meet other "comrades," as gay men in China are called.

Just one thing troubles the handsome 30-year-old: His parents don't know he's gay.

"Most Chinese media won't cover it (the pageant), so I think it's unlikely that my parents will find out about me because of this event," said Wu, from the southwestern city of Chengdu. "On the other hand, if they did ... maybe it's a good opportunity to tell them."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100 ... hina_mr_gay_china_1

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 13:20:04 |Display all floors
but i wonder whether they'll be really happy after exposing their gay identities, especially when they cannot be accepated by their families and friends. man is a gregarious animal, if a person is abandoned by people surround him/her, s/he will be full of sorrow. Your loved ones no longer love you, that's the worst situation one can imagine. So i think this is the reason most family-oriented gays in China choose not to unveil their sex orientation, even though it's sad for them to live with an opposite sex spouse.

Is it a natural tragedy to be born as a gay?
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 13:30:09 |Display all floors
there are so many gays coming out.

Surely the society is more open, however, as ratio of boys to girls is lopsided in china, I believe the numbers of gays are increasing dramastically,  they even  act as a social group to challenge the traditional views.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 13:38:11 |Display all floors
homosexuals are queer, by definition, they are anti-creation, they are anti-normal, anti-right, and anti-intelligent, anti-good

they are the delinquent, degenerate, resentful, hatful, spiteful, anti-life

they are destroyers of countries and civilizations

they have destroyed every civilization on the planet

the civilizations fall and become nothing on the eart when homosexualism dominates and ermeates social order

homsexuals should be executed

and Im not saying that because i hate them, although i do, they need to die for the welfare of the country and society, or at least be shiped off to australia or america to live with their ilk

there is not homosexual behavior as a correct way of life

they would all be extinct if left to themselves, after one generation

they perpetuate themselves only by targetting and molesting, and explointg and raping, and beguiling the young male children of the world

we then are creating our children just to become homosexual fodder, and women are being used to create children for the homosexual community

and we are giving our children over to their population

killing gays is not only right, its ssential, and mandatory and required at the hand of justice

-

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2010-1-15 01:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 13:39:48 |Display all floors

you crazy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 13:42:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by duanyihong at 2010-1-15 13:39

you crazy!

dont ever address me again, you homo little faggot

unless you want to come and prove yourself and your will and your doctrine in the realm of absolutes

-

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2010-1-15 01:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 14:15:52 |Display all floors
prove what? prove i'm not gay? with you?  haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.