Views: 2157|Replies: 0

some thoughts about the death sentence to an England man in china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-11 17:23:14 |Display all floors
China  police  sentenced  a  man  from  England  to  death  without any   forgiveness,and  the  man  who  took big  drugs to  china was  executed  by  the  police  last  week.

Ignoring  the  plead  from  the  England  minister,china  is  so  dermined  that  WE  would suffer  the  angry  from  England,which  may  lead  to  some  hatre  between  china  and  england.

If    I   was  in  charge  of  this  man's  try,I  would  never  sentence   this  man  to  death,I  respect   every  life  ,even  they   made  some  criminals ,I   believe  to  save  the  soul  or   the  world   can  not  depend  on  the  death  sentence   or  fining  money,must  depend   on  the  love  and  forgiveness  from God.

I think  lots  of   chinese   would  think  the  death  sentence  to   that  man  may   be  too  severe,but  that  man   made  the  so  big  mistake  to  take  drugs  which will  make  lots  of  addicted  people   miserable!
he  got    what  he  deserved,but  I  think  the  death  sentence   is  not  suitful  because   we  should never  let  the  England  minister   losing  face.

A  lot  of  chinese  may  agree   with  me ,A  lot  of  chinese   like  England!

England   government  always  offend   chinese  government  in  international  affairs and  china  inner  affairs,that  may  be  ..........

I    believe   that  man  now  must  be  in  heaven,let  us  pray  !   GOD ,please   come  soon!!!!

[ Last edited by salvation at 2010-1-11 05:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.