Author: dominique

foreign girl looks for friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-19 21:49:03 |Display all floors

RE: want to make a pen friend

Hi, I am Victor. Working in a trade company. Want to make friend with you.
What do you think of China? And have you ever been there?

Thanks & b.rgds!

Victor

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-20 12:55:25 |Display all floors

Are girls also qualified to be your friends?

I don't know whether you got my message or not but I suppose you did. I have no idea whether it was because you were too busy(talking with guys) or you simply don't want any friends of the same sex. Anyway I didn't get any word from you.
In case you really didn't get my message, I'll introduce myself again here. I'm a beijing girl, speaking fluent English, learning French now. I have relatives in Paris and I'm going to visit them in the near future. I want to be your friend.
my email is zony611@yahoo.com
I've given you my phone number too! so I guess you may be simply not interested.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 14:23:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by preatom at 2012-1-12 14:24

Hi, everybody......m also a new in here,...so, i wana frndship  with only girl in here.........plz send me msg ..if any realhrt lovely and sexy..beauty girl here..........email me preatomassam@yahoo.com.  m waiting ur sweet rply........bye.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 14:27:36 |Display all floors
Hi, m preatom .. ......m also a new in here,...so, i wana frndship  with only girl in here.........plz send me msg ..if any realhrt lovely and sexy..beauty girl here..........email me  preatomassam@yahoo.com.  m waiting ur sweet rply........bye.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 14:30:56 |Display all floors
hi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 14:57:13 |Display all floors
It's so strange that we have so many chances to make freinds in the real society, but we would rather get to know more other guys through the Internet... Dose it because we don't want to share something so-called secret, or we want to know more about others, or just want to make foreign freinds to grasp more information?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 07:11:11 |Display all floors
Hello to all I am from  new Zealand maori and would love to meet beautiful Chinese woman that want to have a friend even 1 with benefits even be a Good man for the write woman

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.