Author: dominique

foreign girl looks for friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-18 18:14:12 |Display all floors

what's wrong with me?

monkey04 i'm sorry i don't understand.. did i choked you ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-18 18:34:11 |Display all floors

respect girls

we should learn to respect girls first.
Laura, please just ignore the posts which will hurt the girls hearts..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-18 19:03:00 |Display all floors

to laura

i am sorry , i am a stupid man, please think more by yourself, what you said, what i said.
Have you been to China, where?  do you understand chinese culture? I like either west food or chinese food, also green tea and coffee. i will choose west food when i am busy, i will cook chinese food by myself when i am free. i tell you there are more than 400 chinese restaurants in Vienna, how is it in Paris? i really donot fight with others, we can understand each other by civilization way.

to Ramesh:
i think you have no qualification to teach me. Please check yourself, what you have done.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-19 00:04:20 |Display all floors

thank you ramesh :o)

I know nothing about asian culture, i'm just trying to learn mandarin..
I never been in China, even in Asia...
i don't even know if homosexual marriages are allowed in one Asian country.. someone can tell  me that? according to you which Asian country is the most free? Japan ?south Korea? China?

i do have an importante question to ask.
Is it possible to meet some north koreans? Is it possible to go on north korean web?

Monkey, you are a chinese in Vienna that' s right?
what should i know about west culture that i did't said?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-19 19:27:06 |Display all floors

find friend

i am chinese boy i want make friends with you
to improve my english level and change the diffrent idea
my i ?
my e-mail ;best2004999yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-19 19:54:07 |Display all floors

bonjour ,mon amie

salut, je suis GConan.un etudient Chinois.je vais en cour Francise au Alliance Francise,maintenant.
je voudrais etudier en France ,peut etes Paris ou Lyon en automne cette annee.
je espere que je peux te(vous) rencontre la-bas.tu sais,ma Francise est tres mauvais,mais je l'etudier juste quartre mois. je crois qu'elle est trop dificile,100 times tougher than english,almost equal to Chinese in its difficulty level.je pense que tu vas faire beaucoup de chose si tu decide apprends Chinois.Pourquoi vous Francises ne veulent pas parler l'anglais will remain a mystery to me forever.  Je voudrais avoir tes conseils pour apprentissage des langues.merci.before I forgot,tu es etudiente?
I totally suppose that  sex and love are strongly connected to chaque culture itself as your idea poses.j' ai peur beaucoup de exposer mon email publiquement,those bastards  will continue send me junk mails to my top-classified mail account.
contacte moi ICQ 271514938 ,ou envoyie une message ,si tu veux
je vous remerci
gconan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-19 21:00:55 |Display all floors

to

how do u think of chinese ,how do u think of china,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.