Author: dominique

foreign girl looks for friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-17 18:28:45 |Display all floors

I am confused somehow

Hello laura :
Where r you from?and where d u live now,I am a Chinese boy who is preparing  further my  study in France,hope we could be friend.You can reach me at  if you are interested.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-17 18:42:46 |Display all floors

from france in Paris

i'm french from Paris; i'm not asian. I don't know how is the chinese culture about love and sex but i still really think that sex and culture are link.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-17 19:54:07 |Display all floors

laura

Do you know Vien in Austria, i live there. welcome  to come here, we can discuss everything.
I think some chinese women are most open in the world, especially study foreign language and Arts, because they donot know outside world.
Now problem comes out, so many people were infected HIV and sex transmition disease in China. I remember when i was a medical student, there is no chapter of sex disease in textbook.
Lao Deng ask us have a open mind and learn advanced science and culture from west,, unfortunately some women made a big mistake and open their body.  So God must punish them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-17 21:28:11 |Display all floors

question to laura

Do you think your parents are not happy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-17 21:51:26 |Display all floors

to monkey 04 :"asian girls don't have to be punished"

my parents are happy, i talk about them because they are typical european; my parents like others should be happy Monkey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-17 22:43:52 |Display all floors

conclusion

I have a conclusion because your parents are happy, now you should know what is wrong with you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-17 23:49:23 |Display all floors

welcome

hi larua,welcome to here, and may u enjoy it,i'm a chinese girl in high school now, how to get in touch with u.
email me at viviansd369@hotmail.com if ur interested
vivian

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.