Author: Morgezuma

Censored at CNN   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-6 13:00:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-1-5 18:51
9/11 was an inside job as was the NW 253 incident.

PETERA = Nut case conspiracy theorist. I flew on 9/11- it was a tragedy and ...Duh maybe a big reason we're fighting in the middle east

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-6 16:22:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Petra01 at 2010-1-6 12:55
Do you use that avatar also in American public forums? ...it would be surely an insult to WWII American veterans.

The ordinary German soldier's uniform was never an insult to anybody. If my avatar was a Nazi flag, then it would be a symbol of my support for the Nazi party. I do not support that party. My avatar is of a famously honorable man who was highly respected by friends and foes alike. Rommel had the sort of character that I'd like to promote and support. Patton agrees with me, Montgomery agrees with me. Everyone speaks highly of Rommel, why should you blame me for agreeing with all of our leaders who have praised him?

Secondly, I have openned a simple thread about CNN censorship and now look, suddenly personal attacks and the suggestion that I am spreading hate when I question the value of killing millions of civilians during our actions against many small countries since Vietnam.

Maybe you don't like my point of view, but you don't need to get so excited or attack me personally. It's tiring to hear "love it or leave it". I think I should be allowed to share my point of view. My point of view came to me after an honest and careful examination of the facts. To the vast majority of people outside of the U.S. and our satelite states, we are the aggressor. The whole world sees that clearly and even our allies are cooling their relations with us. We've become so unpopular with our allies that NATO governments face sudden drops in approval whenever they back an American policy. That is a stark reality. We admit that we spend more on war than the whole world combined. If I think that's rediculous, I think I should say so. If we keep attacking small countries for small reasons, while we avoid fighting anyone who can fight back, I'm going to call it like I see it.

But hey, if you think America is 100% righteous all the time, that's your view and you have a right to share it. You can even post a message to that effect and I will not call you names, change the subject, attack your picture, or ask you to get out. I respect your right to share your view.

[ Last edited by Morgezuma at 2010-1-7 12:09 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-6 18:52:41 |Display all floors

Brilliantly original

Originally posted by russell2 at 2010-1-6 12:36

I love nut job conspiracy theorists

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKIN PETERA. You're getting paranoid

These are brilliantly original and innovative phrases,russel viper.Your creativity is dazzling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-22 12:04:05 |Display all floors
So, I just discovered CNN has implemented an extreme privacy policy. Basically, they eliminated privacy completely. According to their policy, if you visit their site, they will collect private information without limits -- even vacuuming up your information and text from social media websites, and along with your friend list. They go on to proclaim their right to sell your info to anyone, they have the right to allow subsidiaries to be purchased by anyone anywhere and to take your data along with them. The possibilities are depressingly boundless.

After reading through their new privacy policy, I wrote them a letter.

Attached.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-26 19:30:48 |Display all floors
Zucker

A Chosen Person called Zucker now apparently runs CNNN. I really don't know why anyone would frequent their forum.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-26 20:28:45 |Display all floors
How insensitive can you be?

Didn't this pretty much happen to the native americans?

Are they all terrorists?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-5-26 20:37:03 |Display all floors
if they had stolen Kansas and given it to the Jewish people

Kosovo was forcibly taken from the serbs and given to the albanians.  

The serbs aren't terrorists.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.