Author: Morgezuma

Censored at CNN   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-6 01:52:13 |Display all floors
I like your take on the "noble muslim", lol.  Muslim countries, like any other country, have been at war with each other for over a thousand years.  When it wasnt oil, it was trade routes, spices, silk, etc.  You know why governments from the likes of saudi arabia got all buddy-buddy with the USA post-WW2?  To protect themselves from OTHER muslim countries like Iran, not from the USA.  The situation in the middle east has more to do with the ongoing Sunni v. Shiite than another "crusade" by the "west".  Even religion is just an excuse used by powerful elites to grow their power and wealth.  The citizens of middle east countries should hold those people responsible...the theocratic and monarchial elite who play one side against the other to distract the citizenery while they grow their vast wealth.  

Do you know WHY you never see terrorist leaders blowing THEMSELVES up to kill women and children?  Because they dont care a damn about their "cause", they are in it for power and wealth like everyone else, and you dont get powerful and wealthy by doing the dirty work yourself.
Don't tread on me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-6 02:56:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2010-1-6 00:34

... and your still calling this thread "Cens0red at CNN"?

And why shouldn't I?

I was censored by CNN. They did take my post down after it had been there for an hour getting positive feedback. What if I didn't repost it? What if they deleted it again? Clearely they watch carefully and drop a select few posts that have not broken any rules. And why do they do that? Do you really think they are not involved in spinning perception?

You know 100% of stories about Iran are negative right? And North Korea, and Syria, etc.  Did the American god really curse these places so that no good news could ever come from there? Or does CNN have just a wee bit of bias?

Yeah, it's biased. Good answer.

So wouldn't it be nice if our fellow citizens could figure that out? Why don't you make some effort to educate the least intelligence 50% rather than letting your masters and mine lead them around by their mob mentality? Don't you think you'd be a little more proud of your country if that least intelligent 50% wasn't so damn stupid? Do the world a favor Vic, why toe the line? What's in it for you?

Before you start slinging allegations at Russia or god knows what other country, we're talking about CNN, "the most trusted name in news." Note that we are in the U.S. folder under the Censored at CNN thread.

[ Last edited by Morgezuma at 2010-1-6 03:01 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-6 03:23:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Petra01 at 2010-1-5 18:06
Morgezuma

following your logic of "evenged" killings,

it is a fact that the failed terror attack on the US plane was  - according to Al Qaida" - a revenge for US targeting Al Q ...

Smart girl, Petra...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-6 03:38:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2010-1-5 17:53
They'll just dismiss you as a loony left-winger.

He is more than that...

He is an angry man who's out for revenge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-6 04:21:01 |Display all floors

Hm...

Originally posted by Morgezuma at 1/5/2010 01:56 PM
And why shouldn't I?

I was censored by CNN. They did take my post down after it had been there for an hour getting positive feedback. What if I didn't repost it? ...

From what I saw at the CNN site, your post is up and was favored 61 times.
eye_of_god_05JAN10_cnn.jpg
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-6 04:22:40 |Display all floors

Hm...

Originally posted by Morgezuma at 1/5/2010 01:56 PM
And why shouldn't I?

I was censored by CNN. They did take my post down after it had been there for an hour getting positive feedback. What if I didn't repost it? ...

From what I saw at the CNN site, your post is up and was favored 61 times.

<< Screen Shot of the Post Pending Mod Approval >>

Curious to know why you took your mugshot down for your avatar - scared that people would recognize you?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-6 05:51:26 |Display all floors

Holidays

Fatman,you didn't post during the Christmas break.You are then obviously paid to post.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.