Author: expatter

Heroin traffickers deserve to die [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-12-31 20:46:37 |Display all floors
The Sun is a toerag of a paper.

Its buyers are morons.

And the poll was in response to a serial killer and a child killer.

So the poll is bound to be high as it was emotive.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-12-31 20:51:18 |Display all floors
The figures from polls in the UK show at least 60% in favour of the death penalty.

Ministers will not vote for it and the the EU directives which are binding the UK in red tape do not allow for it.

How is that for honesty.

But just like the article at the top says. The UK is trashed and will never come back.

Violence among the drunken youths is a way of life.

I left the UK in 1998 I have no intention of returning to live there.

I am a firm believer in the death penalty and yes I would press the button or whatever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-31 20:54:01 |Display all floors
Drugs in the UK are rampant.

Knife crime a way of life.

Education standards and literacy are the lowest in Europe.

Migration is the watering down of the indigenous people's to create a new layer of labour voters.

Ha, ha.  You just pulled my favourite chain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-31 20:55:32 |Display all floors

UK knife crime

Insight Security

The new figures indicate that in the year 2007-8  there were some 277 deaths from stabbings in England & Wales alone (the highest recorded figure for 30 years). This represents an average death toll as a direct result of stabbings of over 5 for every week of the year!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-31 21:41:10 |Display all floors
Sad but true.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-31 21:51:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2009-12-31 21:41
Sad but true.   

expatter,

you are exposing yourself as a democracy hater.

democracy has something to do with mathematics, with majorities and with percentages.

You denounce democracy and than you use democracy when it comes to polls about the death penalty.

Sorry, but you better apply for immigration to China and give up your UK citizenship.

It seems the situation here does fit you a lot more.

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-31 22:07:15 |Display all floors

harmless

Another bonehead.  OMG save us!

This evening there seems to be a rash of them.  

OK Dummy boy.

If I never go to the cinema and I don't like the cinema.

Is it not possible that I could use survey data from the cinema about its clients to report the facts of that business.

In other words I don't have to be a member or subscriber or believer to use the facts.

I have tried to use an analogy so that even YOU might get it.

You have never belonged here and never will.

You should do the decent thing and the sooner the better.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.