Views: 3616|Replies: 2

New basketball [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-31 10:41:09 |Display all floors
Yesterday I got a basketball as Christmas gift from my wife.

During this decade,Basketball have been more popular in mainland since Yao launched in NBA.
According to a survey, in university one of the most favorite sports is Basketball followed by Pingpang, swim, badminton and soccer. of course the students whoever is from elementary school, junior,high school and university are make big progress in their basketball skill since more field opened, more high-level NBA match live broad in TV and played in the field in more time.

So when I did I touch this ball?
when I was at elementary school, I saw basketball in gym lesson but failed to touch it because there was only a few basketballs which only used by professionals. so I was just envied them. untill was in junior school, I had chance to play it even participate in batch due to my high body in that time.
In high school, I didn't play more due to high pressure of study.
In university, I changed my interesting to badminton and football(still my favorite sports), so played a little espically my short height compared to my classmate.

after ten years outside university, in current company, many colleagues are addicted to play basketball, so I involved in. although I cann't play well, it is fascinated. due to my poor skill, so I do some excercises of basketball in my community after work, Iworked so hard that one basketball bought from supermarket was broken by myself. so I reaaly need a new basketball. one anohter reason for me to play basketball is it can enhance my body condition so that I can play badminton well.

Today I can play with my new ball.
Badminton&English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 04:24:48 |Display all floors
Up and occupied this glorious floor to reserve the privilege that my opinion will be appeared in the conspicuous position by edit later HAHAHA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 10:00:44 |Display all floors
oh,Ilove basketball too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.