Author: expatter

Racists Simon Sheppard and Stephen Whittle jailed for online hate campaign [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-1 01:00:17 |Display all floors
Iguess the slang for american is yank?

That doesn't hurt when called . We've called ourselves that for a long time.  The songs "I'm a Yankee Doodle
Dandy"  "Yankee Doodle went to town...." have been around in america for quite a while.

the word "niggger" has been spat out with hate when referring to blacks who have a well deserved inferiority complex from having been slaves owned the spittees.

Now, blacks use the word on each other to take some of the sting out of it....

It's the the action taken when saying the word. Is it accompanied with a sneer, a punch?

I could call you "lovely" with a horrible look on my face, and it would mean a whole different thing.

btw Happy New Year to all you in the Far East!

we still have 12 hours to go!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 01:03:32 |Display all floors
what a joke

of course they imprison white people for saying racist things about blacks or arabs, but they protect the blacks and arabs who say nothing but bad things aboutt he white people

that must be because the white people believe what the blacks and arabs have to say about htem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 01:06:26 |Display all floors
otherwise, what is the other soultion? punish the blacks and arabs too.. anyone saying anything at all about race? make race a non-factor? can you make race illegal too you braindead homo hippocrytes?

what kind cult is becoming a britiish citizen that you are required to give up your race and ethnicity?

no thanks, not in a million years, you white trash homos

but of course nobody of any non-white race or ethnicity has anything to worry about

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 01:15:39 |Display all floors

No. I am as white as you in your facebook.

Originally posted by wiseoldlady at 2010-1-1 00:51

I thought you were Chinese?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 01:17:43 |Display all floors
Happy New Year Ass Ass In

Wiseoldlady. Septic is what Australians call Yanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 01:19:16 |Display all floors

? Nothing as far as I can see. But in the UK

Originally posted by expatter at 2009-12-31 17:00
I don't get it.

What is wrong with calling someone a wog, spic, sooty, coon, yank, frog, kraut, rag-head, spick, limey, nigger or wop ?

Why would you get jailed for this?

What would be t ...

You go to Jail for it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-1 01:21:37 |Display all floors
In China I am called Ghost Wife or Ghost Girl or Ghost woman, which of course also translates as evil or demon.

Also called Sheep or Goat faced relative and of course foreigner.

I do not mind any of these names.

Hello is a problem sometimes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.