Views: 4816|Replies: 2

Snow is Chritsmas present of my child! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-28 22:38:31 |Display all floors
Shanghai is a very strange region.  it is very cold in winter but rarely snow!
Last month, we went to Nanjing Yanshang Spring for vacation with our child. in high speed train, we can see snow cover in the farm when train come in Jiangshu province. my child was excited because she did not see snow especiall play it. In Nanjing, she said she want to take snow back to Shanghai so she can share with her classmate and her grandmother. we told it would be melt in the road back to Shanihai. only she can do is take some pics with snow background. snow is so rare in her world that she always want to take hold snow in plastic bag.

27 Dec, it rained snow in Shanghai, she was so excited that jumped out to garden with a plastic cup, she want to fill it fully in plastic cup. although snow was so big, it was difficult to catch it and put it into cup. so I took one plastic basin for her. but snow melted in basin. so we can not got any snow flower in basin. but there was a little snow on umbrella.
we played with snow flow falling aroun us.
is it Chritsmas present for my child!
Badminton&English

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2009-12-29 01:34:22 |Display all floors

So lovely

Originally posted by dubosscn at 2009-12-28 22:38
Shanghai is a very strange region.  it is very cold in winter but rarely snow!
Last month, we went to Nanjing Yanshang Spring for vacation with our child. in high speed train, we can see snow cove ...

So lovely for your child

I dont have this problem in the UK most years we have plenty

Zai jian

Chao ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-23 04:12:40 |Display all floors
It isa gift for your baby,but it is came from sky&god even and for free,what's and where's your hospitable gift..
Never mind,have a joking..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.