Author: angelx

Chinese Girl Shares Chinese Weight Loss Secrets [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-24 12:10:14 |Display all floors
She simply promotes a low glycemic index diet.  White rice isn't a low glycemic food, by the way.  Is white rice traditional?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 05:36:57 |Display all floors
Chinese are gaining weight and it's not just fast food that's doing it. There's not one reason for our fat western society, we're fat becase partly food but mostly our lifestyle. Cars take us everywhere, tv entertains us and exercise is not common.  As societies modernize this tends to happen and it's happening here now too.

Also, for Chinese girls, they have a tendency to just stop eating when they do gain weight, every girl I know her eis in a constant diet, often their suppers involve a watermelon or an apple or two... it's not healthy.

And lastly the pills. Weight loss pills are not only legal but popular in this country, they are basically low grade speed and they are incredibly unhealthy.

China needs to start differentiating thin, and healthy. Healthy is a little muscle a little fat and a trim figure, sadly that's not what most Chinese girls have anymore, tehy are just thin, it's like being in bed with a skeleton sometimes...

Eat a variety of natural foods, exercise and stay healthy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 05:53:59 |Display all floors
Light suppers are a good idea for many reasons.  You can be slim or thin and be very healthy with good nutrition it just takes a bit of self-discipline.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 15:17:51 |Display all floors
Some girls just don`t gain weight. My wife eats twice as much as me......but doesn`t gain any weight, while me.....^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-7-1 19:31:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-1 15:17
Some girls just don`t gain weight. My wife eats twice as much as me......but doesn`t gain any weight, while me.....^^

I have noticed something similar with a chinese friend of mine but in reality westerners eat more than chinese  and we do it regularly while the chinese eat much very rarely.In addition do not forget that we are s differenr race ,different DNA ,different characteristics ,different body built.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 23:25:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-7-1 19:31

I have noticed something similar with a chinese friend of mine but in reality westerners eat more than chinese  and we do it regularly while the chinese eat much very rarely.In addition do not fo ...

u r rihgt  r u fat or thin?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-21 14:14:12 |Display all floors
My Chinese friend also told me that it is part of Chinese tradition that girls should be thin (but not too thin).

And also, Western women are bigger compared to Chinese or other Asian girls because they are naturally big (in terms of height they are taller and mostly weight more compared to Chinese / Asian girls) plus the fact that we eat not so the same food, like in Western countries, they mostly eat meat like burgers, fries, etc while in China, the food that are always present are noodles, vegetables, rice, tea etc.

Any reactions? :)

Bob M.
numerology chart book reader

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.