Author: angelx

Chinese Girl Shares Chinese Weight Loss Secrets [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-15 11:23:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2009-12-29 03:23

AngelX

I am from UK

Are Northern Chinese as slim as Southern Chinese?

I am looking at the weather aspect.

When I visit Southern China in summer months just for 2 or 3 weeks, i ca ...

Weight does changes as weather varies, in summer ,people eat little and  become slimmer, but in winter we need more food to keep warm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 14:21:07 |Display all floors

Reply #8 leaf_li's post

extremely support

anyone dare to challenge?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 14:34:11 |Display all floors
Gain some weight please.
We need more BBW.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 17:25:01 |Display all floors

Reply #10 cqtibetman's post

try usa, aus, england, those type of countries. they have conditions that encourage big beautiful women

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-4-18 20:52:48 |Display all floors
Well I don't think there are many fat people in England - I didn't notice much diffrence between the amount of overweight people in England and, for instance, in China. Just in the States, it seems to be a real problem... I usually put on weight myself if I eat standard american diet.
Anyway, I'm also easy to put on weight in China if I don't take care, because when I'm there, I'm usually in Sichuan, and I really love the food there. What's more, I move less there, because I don't do sports in China (due to the air pollution), don't walk far distances because of the heat and things just go generally slower over there.... Anyway, when I'm living in China over a longer period, I generally lose weight.

But the best way to lose weight is still eating KFC in China I ever caught salmonellae there and right lost for about 6 Kg -.- Not quite the healthy way, tho.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-4-19 06:37:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zeoblade2 at 2010-1-12 14:40
does this person know what she's talking about? weight loss is a multifactorial issue and she didnt give any methods

YES she did know what she was talking about she is very clever girl> people like you scare her away

Wo xiang ni AngelX:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2010-4-19 18:33:33 |Display all floors
This lady has some very good advise, honest and simple, easy to follow

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.