Author: yuan_zcen

Japan to acknowledge invasion finally? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-29 18:56:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuyaolingtong at 2009-12-28 05:46 PM
If ,at that time, our country is formidable enough,how dare others invade us?Thus ,we now should do our best to improve ourselves.In this way,we could really protect our people and get rid of these tragics.

in 1840, we could become the most powerful country in the world by just doing what japan did -- buy arms, westernizing itself and embracing barbarism.  then the world would not even last till today.

the boxer rebels saved china from getting cut up(see "toward the republic" docudrama), and mao got the america monkey off our back, not by becoming "formidable enough", but thru terrorism.  thus far terroism is the only effective counter to barbarians' weapon of mass destruction.  but i m hopeful the internet will also become a suppressor of barbarism soon.  we all just have to have our head on rite.

i also hope history will record that most of the asian countries suffered more at the hands of their own than those of the western barbarians.  china, the taipin xtians, and democractic chritian liberators like sun and chiang.  japan, meiji and righwingers.  korea, vietnam, philipines... the list going on.  we should first clean house and then close out barbarism and salvage our culture.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 19:00:14 |Display all floors

i think the way is forward, not backward

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 19:02:56 |Display all floors

joeching ,are you a japanese or Korean?

just wondering

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 19:11:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2009-12-28 06:15 PM

The Manchus invaded China but got absorbed into China and lost their country! Maybe if the Japs had hung around long enough Japan would have become part of China as well. :)

the manchus were successful because they learn the chinese culture first, before take over china's leadership.  the japs, on the other hand, turn into barbarians and ran into all kind of difficulties in their public relation work.  

but yes, korea and japan, are on the waiting list to join next.  japan during wwii even build a palace in china much bigger than the one they have at home.  and at the end of the war, they effectively "passed the baton" to china's true defenders, mao's peasant army, by equipment them with armaments enough for 700,000 soldiers, instead of listening to chiang kai shek to fight the communists for another months.  japan's recent re-proposal of a east asia community demonstrate that all along it has wanted to be part of the asian mainland.  a undersea tunnel is in the planning between japan and korea just for that.
norex3.jpg
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 19:16:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-12-29 03:00 AM
i think the way is forward, not backward

this is the one grand illusion of barbarism.  but just listen a bit to the climate experts -- it's all about cut BACK.

culture-wise, to date we have not seen anyone wiser than those who lay the foundation for us 2500 years ago.  and the west basically have gone down and forward since 2009 years ago.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 19:23:15 |Display all floors

I disagree

introspection leads to grand insights, but only backwards

it is wonderful, how we put the pieces together, with hindsight, always "20/20"

software robots have to think forwards, but are in some way, bound by the past

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 19:25:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by UncleSwine at 2009-12-29 03:02 AM
joeching ,are you a japanese or Korean?

just wondering

well, wonder no more.

i m from the 17th branch of the zheng family of ningpo, china, who were the major component of the ningpo group who originally build up shaighai.  and we went back to the song dynasty during which we provided sanctuary to one emperor.  also we lend money to qing after the opium war, and cixi bailed out our banks in beijing after they were ransacked by the 8-nation coaliation.

i v bounced the unification idea off my buddies in the military tech university in changsha and the hardcore communists, mostly generals, love the idea.

l did live in japan as a kid, and i m learning korean language rite now.  and here is one of the plan:
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.