Author: yuan_zcen

Japan to acknowledge invasion finally? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-27 02:49:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2009-12-25 10:09 PM

China's opening up about the CR and GLF

china daily has opened up from censoring any mention of CR to allowing me to post a thread on cult rev.  and 2 weeks later even ask me to contribute to other similar articles. where were u at that time?

i v clearly showed that cult rev was a pride for chinese, but a shame for the american.

but GLF was mainly due to a famine, although it was sandwiched between 3 wars america tried to fight china thru its puppet governments in chinese borders -- korea, taiwan and vietnam.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 02:51:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-12-27 02:49

i v clearly showed that cult rev was a pride for chinese

Delusional.

Absolutely barking mad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 02:52:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wan_fen at 2009-12-25 11:50 PM
There is still beggers exist even they cant beg for a buck from a stranger,there is still have terrorists even we aired the prayers.We are not borned in yesterday,we gifted repay spirit and we are  ...

we simply need just to sort out what's bad about the western barbarism and good about asia culture.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 02:54:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2009-12-25 11:59 PM

and Jews should acknowledge the stealing of Palestinian lands, and the genocide of one and half million Arabs.

plus the 2 opium wars, sandwiching in them was the bloodies christian crusade in china by a "brother" of jesus.  so we need also to dump xmas.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 02:56:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2009-12-26 12:01 AM
... back to the main subject.

I will give my thumb's up to this cooling process when I see the 'acknowlegement' in ink.
Japs have a history of wiggling out of agreement at the very last minute.

but asia has stay more or less constant for thousands of years.  japan wants to turn around and go back asian.  now the ball is in china's court.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 03:00:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhiran at 2009-12-26 10:51 AM

Delusional.

Absolutely barking mad!

i shall make another effort to explain cul rev to u johnny-come-lately, or simply barbarians and wannabes:

THE LAST WORD on CULTURAL REVOLUTION

China's Culture Revolution was a necessary counter measure to the impending America conspiracy to use nuclear weapons on China.  The Culture Revolution put military preparation and vigilance ahead of any economic plans, which could be disruptive to China's only effective weapon -- the will power of the people.  This is the only viable approach for China to defend against the overwhelmingly more powerful America.  Although it's vastly misunderstood by most economy-minded Chinese and relentlessly demonized by America, no one could deny the fact that China came out of it riding high on her pride.

Mao was able to accomplish this by playing and bluffing the America with his two trump cards of Lin Biao and Tzung Tse Tong, of gods of war and pingpong fame, respectively.  While America was also handicaped with internal anti-Vietnam-War protests.  A UFO incident or hoax in 1997 that demonstrate the fallability of America's missile launching capability might also have caused President Nixon to buckle and apologized to Mao in person.

At the end, China won pride; America accept shame.

To recapitulate, America threat was the culprit, Mao was the averter of war but China's population explosion was real disease causing the tremendous suffering of the people.

For all those who still want to accuse the Cultural Revolution for shattering their materialistic dreams, i would offer my "Dream Machine" to make up for their losses.  We would simply put all the anti-Cultural-Revolution Chinese in the Dream Machine, whose seamless virtual reality environment would answer to all their materialistic wishes.  And they would feel like they have lived forever.  However, the truth is that it only takes a few minutes to get them completely satisfy.  After that they will just be buried with the Dream Machine in a 8 by 3 by 2 hole in the ground, saving us a lot of land and resources.  We might even solve China's real problem of population explosion.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 06:09:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-12-27 05:00
We would simply put all the anti-Cultural-Revolution Chinese in the Dream Machine,......  After that they will just be buried with the Dream Machine in a 8 by 3 by 2 hole in the ground,......  We might even solve China's real problem of population explosion. ...

Yes, that sounds like a similar solution practiced during the CR, and also by Stalin, Saddam, Khmer Rouge etc.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.