Author: yuan_zcen

Japan to acknowledge invasion finally? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-1-2 09:47:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2009-12-31 17:25

this is a little from the barbarians' perspective.  weakling is not pathetic from the asian perspective.  

also, the "weakling" mao still defeated american monkey in korea and viet ...

Sorry Joe, but I'll have to differ...

Mao's Korean War, if based on the numbers of Chinese military personnels killed verse that of American personnels killed, then I'll have no other alternative but to say that we had not defeated the American monkey. The correct term to use, my book, should instead read: we had worned out the American with an endless flow of Chinese blood and that's a painful legacy we Chinese need to learn from to never again repeat...  

I mean if you compare the ratio of American casualties verses that of Chinese casualties, providing the statistics out there are true, then the ratio should be something like a thousand to one in favor of the Americans. I hardly call such number a victorious one.  Hence, in the eyes of none Chinese, Yes!, we are weaklings because we allow ourselves to be picked off like flies.  I mean is that what Chinese lives are worth???

However, and as I had also pointed out, as we get more and challenging, militarily, technologically, and economically, not only will East Asia look to us for leadership, hence kinship, but, so will the whole world flock to us for leadership and for guidance.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-1-1 05:53 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-2 11:52:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-1-1 05:47 PM

Sorry Joe, but I'll have to differ...

Mao's Korean War, if based on the numbers of Chinese military personnels killed verse that of American personnels killed, then I'll have no ot ...

when america was winning, it just reading newspapers at the truce negotiation table.  but when china resort to terrroism by sniping the top brass, including the suspect jeep accident of top general walker(jeep run off the road or bullet hit the head, which happened first?).  then the war was no more fun for the monkeys.  and talk became serious.

but all the latest documentaries and testimonies from both american and chinese sides declared china won.

one real incident describe by an american korean veteran goes like this:  the chinese sudden came out from nowwhere.  this guy ran as fast as he could to get on a truck, while a commie chased after him.  by the time he got to the truck and grabbed the edge of the back panel, the commie was right on to of him   the commie used the butt of the rifle to strike him down, but he held on for dear life and got away with the truck,  and came back to tell the story.

think, what would happen if the case were reversed?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-7 06:26:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-1-1 19:52

when america was winning, it just reading newspapers at the truce negotiation table.  but when china resort to terrroism by sniping the top brass, including the suspect jeep accident of top gen ...

well... depending on what our own preferential conceptual ways of thoughts are, i guess... in my book, if the officially stated number is something like 400,000 kia's to a mere 40,000 kia's in favor of the Americans and neither Beijing nor Pyongyang come out and challenge the tallies, then you tell me who is ahead here???  besides, even with such humongus lose/sacrificial offering of Chinese and North Korean (an additional 200,000 kia) lives here, things are still back to where it started -- back in the 38th that is... i hardly call that a victory...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-1-6 02:27 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-7 07:38:30 |Display all floors

Japanese Also Massacre Chinese in Singapore and Malaya

Japanese massacred about 50000 Chinese in Singapore.  Ex=PM Lee Kuan Yew said that 50,000 is verifiable number, and he suggested the death toll could be as high as 90000.   This is called the Sook Ching Massacre by Singaporeans.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sook_Ching_massacre#Death_toll

In an interview on 6 July 2009 with National Geographic, Lee Kuan Yew said:

So I was Chinese male, tall and they were going for people like me because this was the centre for the collection of ethnic Chinese donations to Chungking to fight the Japanese. So when they came in, they were out to punish us. So they slaughtered 50,000, well the numbers estimate go up to about 90,000 but I think verifiable numbers would be about 50,000. And just randomly but for a stroke of fortune, I would have been one of them.[11]

Japanese also massacred Chinese in Malaya (now Malaysia), but I have no figure for the death toll.  Any Malaysian here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-7 07:45:09 |Display all floors

Reply #69 edisonone's post

But I read from Chinese sources that the casualties on both sides are about the same, with Chinese side slightly more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-7 16:08:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-1-6 02:26 PM

well... depending on what our own preferential conceptual ways of thoughts are, i guess... in my book, if the officially stated number is something like 400,000 kia's to a mere 40,000  ...

ok, american is the greatest country when it comes to counting bodies.

but i definitely remember a statement to the effect uttered by the american side: "this is the most humiliating defeat america has ever experienced."

ok, btw, when the american veterans praised the chinese as being "super-soldiers", the chinese humbly denied and complained the hell like conditions that they had suffered thru, as reported by history channel documentaries.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-7 16:10:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-1-6 03:38 PM
Japanese massacred about 50000 Chinese in Singapore.  Ex=PM Lee Kuan Yew said that 50,000 is verifiable number, and he suggested the death toll could be as high as 90000.   This is called the Sook  ...

i would almost say these chinese deserved it!  why, they were fighting to keep the western monkeys in asia!!!
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.