Views: 13994|Replies: 28

@US & allies more scared China 2nd strike /w cruise missile from Sub @ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-25 03:35:38 |Display all floors
US and allies have pretty mature tech against ballastic missile attacking the land based targets.

therefore, they don't believe China 094 with nuke ballastic missiles is such a big threat.

From what I have read the articles all 3 countries, US, Japan, and India have expressed serious concern on China's  Land attack Cruise Missile Program.

Land defense, unlike carrier battle group with has air defense on 24/7 at all angles.    Land targets are wide and spread out.  therefore, Cruise missiles can very easily slip through...

Unlike ballastic missile which firing into atmosphere , creates a big signature, cruise missile against land targets are very lethal and stealthy especially launched by a sub in the middile of ocean.

Therefore. Cruise missiles with nuke payload are what concerned japan, and India the most, as well as the US bases on the pacific rim.

Therefore it's imperative for China to develope a fleet on submarines capable of launching Land attack Cruise Missile which provide much serious deterence against US and its allies.

Note, this is cruise missile attacking land targets, not to be confused with ASBM attacking carrier.

I believe CHina's next gen sub 095 will have such capibility.  it will serves as greater deterent than current 094'swithballistic missiles.

[ Last edited by antimatter at 2009-12-25 03:38 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-25 03:41:57 |Display all floors
095 with land cruise missile will also serve as a serious retaliation weapon against rogue countries military base and port such as vietnam if uses its Kilos against PLAN.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-25 10:26:44 |Display all floors
BEIJING, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- Xu Caihou, vice chairman of China's Central Military Commission, will visit the United State from Oct. 24 to Nov. 3 at the invitation of U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates, according to the Ministry of National Defense.

A spokesman with the ministry said the visit will be aimed to fulfil the consensus reached by Chinese President Hu Jintao and his U.S. counterpart Barack Obama on improving and developing the relations between the two countries' armies.

Reference: http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/zmgx/

I believe the U.S. and China are getting along just fine.  

Wish you health, peace, and happiness!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-25 10:51:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by The_American at 2009-12-25 10:26
BEIJING, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- Xu Caihou, vice chairman of China's Central Military Commission, will visit the United State from Oct. 24 to Nov. 3 at the invitation of U.S. Defense Secretary Robert G ...

Strange bed fellows!
and I quote "I believe the U.S. and China are getting along just fine.  

Wish you health, peace, and happiness! " those two lines make me urinate with so much humour,
so why is it that the Zionist/ U.S/ Britishare trying to get the war on terror to sweep across into western China?
oh yes be under no illusion, the so-called terrorist in western China are just mere pawns used by the west, they get their funding from the west to destablise China and if the Zionist pact get their way just like Pkistan China will be occupied by the army of f they are trying to do what they did back in the 1830's
yes flood China with heroin this time instead of opium, as you well know the  family that infected China with that  is still making their money without any hassle from the law.
so President Hu, just continue in the way that these fwant and I can gaurantee they will carve up China in the way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-25 12:17:27 |Display all floors
LOL, if they get along just fine, then you can convince China if it can get rid its nuke arsenals altogther.
I am afraid CHina's answer would be a big Fat No.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-25 15:04:04 |Display all floors
Oh heck, another militaristic post. Listen boy, have you ever been to war? I have and I can tell you now, it's no fun. You want to fight other countries, go ahead, saner folks are not willing to do so.
This, on Xmas day too, sheesh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-25 15:06:28 |Display all floors

Reply #4 dragon1958's post

Which family is still making money from drugs? If you mean the British Royals, think again. More likely, it's the Triads etc!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.